reasoning logic

Reply Sun 8 May, 2016 05:06 pm
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 8 May, 2016 05:07 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
..that is saying he is not being rational.

Looking at this year's slate of candidates from both sides, there has been very little in the department of rational .

Sanders speaks his mind as he always has and he maintains a viewpoint consistently. Several other candidates can't say the same as their views change more often than a leaky faucet drips water. Their views of the moment are based on what the latest polls claim the voters want. As for speaking their minds, they no longer know how to, as their goal is to ascend to the throne in the Oval Office. They neither know, nor care what will happen to the citizens just so long as they can add President to their resume.

These differences are part and parcel what makes Mr.Sanders an appealing candidate for so many.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 8 May, 2016 05:35 pm
@Olivier5,
Thanks for posting the whole short thing, me being a long time new yorker fan, off and on subscriber as a non wealthy white person, for a million years. Lots of people of varied colored skin in many places who like reading run into paywalls. I'm sympathetic to the business needs too, so it's a bubbling quandary, given that I also am fond of the internet existing -

this ramble leads me to mention I always read Packer when I see him, years now.

I get him on this one too. Our local grocery store closed recently, so Walmart is the obvious place to go re accessibility, which matters. I like the greeters, eye contact and smile. I liked the worker who told me she liked my shoes (big sale). She was nearly as old as I am, we exchanged comments.

It is crucifyingly horrible that our store closed because they can't compete with Walmart (2 of them, one very large and one small).
They are partly responsible for decimation on our main through street, in a not awful neighborhood, mildly approaching middle class.

I've designed landscapes in famously good neighborhoods and liked some of our firm's clients. For the LA Times building. I've designed for people who help the homeless, and for an aids patient house, and so on. In all that, I've never earned much.
My ex, but also friend, was raised in south LA, so I have some of his knowledge of what people go though there, part of why we still talk.

My point, plenty of trouble, even in places that look ok.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 8 May, 2016 05:45 pm
Who is Bernie Sanders economic advisor?

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 8 May, 2016 05:54 pm
Who are these 170 economists that have endorsed Bernie Sanders and not Hitlery Clinton?

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 8 May, 2016 06:33 pm
Muslim beauty Queen says her support for Bernie is about philosophy and ideology.

0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 8 May, 2016 06:39 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

I don't know. A few details don't work. It's not important anyway. The demography of his supporters can be seen in his meetings.

The people at his meetings are not necessarily a good sample of who is voting for him. That would be from the exit polls which are random.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 8 May, 2016 07:05 pm
Support the upcoming Bernie Sanders documentary.

0 Replies

natturner

Reply Sun 8 May, 2016 07:15 pm
Is anyone watching all these videos being posted?
roger

Reply Sun 8 May, 2016 07:19 pm
@natturner,
Someone probably is.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 8 May, 2016 07:24 pm
Feel the math?

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 8 May, 2016 07:26 pm
@natturner,
Quote:
Is anyone watching all these videos being posted?

I watch most of them
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 8 May, 2016 07:38 pm
Quote:
never

Come out of the closet Setanta and tell the truth.
ehBeth

Reply Sun 8 May, 2016 07:42 pm
@reasoning logic,
that was me

I never ever watch the videos you post

I find it annoying to find them strewn around

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 8 May, 2016 07:46 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
that was me

Do you have 2 user names and one has a puppy?
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 8 May, 2016 07:49 pm
No matter the information on the videos, I don't think anybody is going to click on dozens of them. I think most people prefer a post from a person, with pertinent links, if needed.
ehBeth

Reply Sun 8 May, 2016 07:50 pm
@reasoning logic,
Nope. 1 user name, but I live with someone who sometimes uses the same computer. We don't have a puppy but we do have a dog.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 8 May, 2016 07:51 pm
@ehBeth,
You live with Setanta or maybe have more than one personality?
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 8 May, 2016 07:55 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
I don't think anybody is going to click on dozens of them.

I watch many more partially, daily on youtube and only share some with you.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 8 May, 2016 08:02 pm
@reasoning logic,
Only one personality for me. It's plenty.