Lash

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2016 02:06 am
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/fbi-formally-confirms-its-investigation-hillary-clintons-email-server
Lash

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2016 02:18 am
A ménage a trios: Hillary, graft and NH.

http://www.playboy.com/articles/iowa-precinct-only-one-caucusgoer-scandal
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2016 02:30 am
Millennial woman pushes back against Hillary attack noise. http://linkis.com/www.villagevoice.com/cJgMW
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2016 05:28 am
Bernie bro created by Hillary infrastructure for fake launchpad to mount sexism charge. She tried to use it against Obama, but it didn't go anywhere.

http://m.dailykos.com/stories/2016/2/8/1481627/-WOW-Before-the-sexist-Bernie-Bro-Clinton-supporters-created-the-sexist-Obama-boy-No-seriously
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2016 07:24 am
@Lash,
I honestly don't see the big deal. Law enforcement officials briefed on the investigation have said Hillary is not the target. Baker only said they were working on matters related to Hillary's email server.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2016 07:38 am
@edgarblythe,
Who is "they"?

Is this more current and to your liking? FBI formally confirms its investigation of Hillary Clinton’s email server
02/08/16 05:30 PM—Updated 02/08/16 06:58 PM

Quote:
In a letter disclosed Monday in a federal court filing, the FBI confirms one of the world’s worst-kept secrets: It is looking into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server.

So, not really long ago.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2016 08:09 am
https://html2-f.scribdassets.com/80f4ox9ke850wbfe/images/2-66e761e6fb.jpg

source

The letter was in response to judicial watch for more information since September.
georgeob1

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2016 01:01 pm
@revelette2,
Interesting.

The FBI doesn't either confirm or deny such investigations as a matter of policy.
The FBI has acknowledged generally that it is "working on matters related to former Secretary Clinton's use of a private e mail server"
"The FBI has not publicly acknowledged the specific scope, focus, or potential targets of any such proceedings."

Translation:

1. If there was an investigation ongoing the FBI wouldn't ascknowledge it.
2. There is something (let's call it an inquiry or proceeding ) ongoing with respect to Hillary's private e mail server.
3. The FBI will not confirm the scope, target or extent of that proceeding.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2016 01:04 pm
I doubt the investigation has anything to do with breaking any laws.
georgeob1

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2016 01:05 pm
@cicerone imposter,
To quote yourself.... prove it.

What else does the FBI investigate ??????
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2016 01:06 pm
@cicerone imposter,
When I say "I doubt" it means I'm guessing. Guessing doesn't require proof.
georgeob1

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2016 01:08 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Then I suggest you apply that as well to the stated opinions of others.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2016 01:12 pm
@georgeob1,
Show me where I haven't.
georgeob1

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2016 04:06 pm
@cicerone imposter,
That one gave me a laugh.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2016 06:45 pm
@georgeob1,
It should; you still don't understand the difference between a guess and fact.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2016 08:49 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
I doubt the investigation has anything to do with breaking any laws.

Unless you can prove otherwise, you're whistling against the wind.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 9 Feb, 2016 11:35 pm
@georgeob1,
Why did the FBI investigate Martin Luther King? Oh! I remember. Hoover dident like black people.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 10 Feb, 2016 12:18 am
Bernie supporters temporarily broke ActBlue donation site. It couldn't handle the rate of our influx After victory in NH.

Grin.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Wed 10 Feb, 2016 07:52 am
@georgeob1,
I wrote the same thing on another thread, rather than repeating myself, I'll just copy and paste the same.

They are investigating matters related to her emails. Since law enforcements briefed on the matter have already said Hillary is not the target, it is a good guess they are working on matters related to her emails, perhaps her emails were hacked by foreign countries or others. At the time Hillary was secretary of state is was not illegal for her to use a private email server. As of right now, her emails were deemed classified or top secret after they were looked at by either the state department or the intelligence. I see no laws she has broken. She would have to have sent classified emails with the intent to reveal classified information to persons who were not authorized to receive them to have broken the law from what I understand from the links parodos left.
georgeob1

Reply Wed 10 Feb, 2016 10:13 am
@revelette2,
One distortion of fact in your post. No one has affirmed that Hillary will not becone the target of an investigation or indictment (except perhaps the Presaident who made the strange assertion that there was no damage national security resulting from Hillary's use of the private server (how could he possibly know that, given what has already been revealed. What are the odds thatt everything on that server have been hacked and revealed to other intelligence agencies ? - very high in my view)

The FBI attorney emphasized that they make no comment, one way or the other, regarding the scope or potential targets of ongoing investigations or inquirys (or whatever you wish to call them). That is NOT the same as saying she is not or will not be identified as a target.