So my questions are:
1) how do I not text now. If there is even a remote chance that he'll talk to me again, he won't if I cant calm down. What can I do to stop this impulsive behavior.
2) how do I stop obsessing over this?
3) If there is a chance he texts me in a few days, then what? How do I act, how do I react? Do I then play hard to get? HOW?
4) Is there any bounce back from stage five clinginess?
5) Any new advice (i.e. instead of telling what I should do, how to do it? What should I do instead?)
1 - Get busy! Find other people to occupy your day and you will forget about it. Tried and true btdt.
2 - Focus on something else. Like I said - get busy!
3 - Stop with the games. Take care of yourself. He will text you. Be yourself.
4 - I hate phrases like that even though Vince Vaughn was hilarious in Wedding Crashers. Yes, there IS bounce back. Take control of the situation it's never too late.
5 - Get busy with YOU. Read, watch your favorite movie, go to a movie, go out to eat by yourself or with a friend. Go see a friend. Help someone in need. Bottom line get him off your mind. Your life consists of more than him. If not --- make it so now!
Never apologize for who you are. Work on your self esteem and work on YOU. Cliche but it works. He will come back around and you will feel stronger and more confident.