Mathos

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2006 02:51 pm
I feel we would have a better and safer world if the problems were correctly addressed.

Do you think the masters rely on the poor and impoverished always being with us?
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2006 02:58 pm
That's for sure!
Weapons merchants don't need a safer world.
Masters rely on poor people's emotions and control them that way.

Are you against the existance of masters?
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2006 03:01 pm
No, I consider there to be a need, I also appreciate that controlling this lot must be hell.

Would you not agree?
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2006 03:06 pm
I agree that can be a purgatory, men can be so nasty...

Do you go to the pub, at night?
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2006 03:20 pm
No, Francis, I stopped drinking about ten years ago, except for the odd beer or so and maybe a hot toddy during winter. On holiday, I frequent bars but do not over do it.

You think I am Spendius???.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2006 03:26 pm
Weird question!

Should I?
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2006 03:29 pm
Several people on here do, and usually make reference to my drinking habits, am I being paranoid do you think?
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 12:10 am
Yes, but aren't we all?
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 03:33 am
I'm not paranoid, are you getting at me?

Where did you spend yesterday evening?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 04:36 am
At home and late on in the pub.

Innit a great life?
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 01:31 pm
Great life???

Where you been Spendi?

Last time I went to a pub just for a drink, I thought they'd been digging the dead up and sitting 'em round the room to make it look patronised!

They will all be gone in a wee short while laddie, what on earth will you do then?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 01:41 pm
Weep for freedom's demise.

Do you think pubs have become a bit "tarty"?
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 01:53 pm
The breweries are strange!

Nothing is being done to encourage the public to go back to the pubs, the for let and for sale signs are on two out of every three throughout the country. No takers, who wants to work for nothing?

When did you last see a 'proper bar maid' you know like they used to have in 'The Old Done Cow?'

Her right arm was always three inches thicker than the left, there was a way to pull pints Spendi, and those lasses knew it! Rita at The Wheatsheaf could have you dribbling at the mouth and keen to move in just with one pull and a flashy smile.

It wasn't what they did or what they said, it were the way they did it and said it.

Don't you remember that ad they used to stick on telly in the 70's 'Greenhall Whitley Land?
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2006 01:56 pm

Nothing is being done to encourage the public to go back to the pubs, the for let and for sale signs are on two out of every three throughout the country. No takers, who wants to work for nothing?

When did you last see a 'proper bar maid' you know like they used to have in 'The Old Done Cow?'

Her right arm was always three inches thicker than the left, there was a way to pull pints Spendi, and those lasses knew it! Rita at The Wheatsheaf could have you dribbling at the mouth and keen to move in just with one pull and a flashy smile.

It wasn't what they did or what they said, it were the way they did it and said it.

Don't you remember that ad they used to stick on telly in the 70's 'Greenhall Whitley Land?
0 Replies

Mathos

0 Replies

Mathos

0 Replies

Mathos

0 Replies

Mathos

0 Replies

Mathos

0 Replies

Mathos

0 Replies