spendius

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 01:39 pm
It's an adult comic. I suspect it is composed by Jesuitical types.

Any effect it has is only of use after reading a number of issues. It had a famous predecessor in ZIT. Which was taken from us for reasons we don't understand.

BTW A zit is a furious pimple on the face with a big yellow head which some people will pay to have your permission to squeeze. It's bigger than a blackhead and smaller than a boil.

Don't you think that's tasteful.
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 01:46 pm
Not at all you blithering soft idiot, it is natural, commercial vehicle mechanics especially used to be covered in them, I think the oil and grime played a big part in giving them zits.

VIZ is a purely satirical magazine written by lost children of the damned.

Don't you think John Bull played a big part in getting this country equivocating with the masters of science?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 01:47 pm
On reflection Becks it might be best if you do seek to read VIZ if you get a copy wrapped in a plain envelope and hide it from the sight of any young persons or visitors. I wouldn't go to your village newsagent's because he will have gossipped the news that you have bought it right round the place in less than an hour. "The Yankee woman bought VIZ."
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 01:49 pm
Don't you think John Bull played a big part in getting this country equivocating with the masters of science?

Cripes.

What does that mean?
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 01:50 pm
Have you no more sense than encouraging the lass to act in a deceitful and underhanded manner?

Whatever next?
0 Replies

bsingh5

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 02:50 pm
Please don't ask Mathos we would not want a full fledged war again.
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 07:25 am
Hello Little imp, nice to see you.

That blithering oink of a brain damaged moron needs some sense knocking into his thick skull.
0 Replies

bsingh5

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 08:25 am
Well you shouldn't worry yourself with such trivial matters now should you?
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 08:29 am
No, I shouldn't, mind you I did stick up for him on the British thread, (he was right for once) would he not be better off mounted on a tree though?
0 Replies

bsingh5

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 08:31 am
Not so high though don't you think?
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Fri 15 Sep, 2006 08:33 am
No, about half way up would be suitable and we should throw rotten fruit at him don't you think?
0 Replies

soul collector

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2006 05:24 am
i be thinkin of hangin them upsidedown or would that be downside up?
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2006 01:03 pm
It could be inside out actually, do you think he would complain to a department official if we didn't get it right?
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2006 04:49 am
would they be more than likely to oppose?
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2006 06:37 am
No, they would just make it look good by going through the motions and red stamping the applications, then we could get official endorsement and do it on a fete day with the womens institute looking on and applauding.
Would you like a front row seat?
0 Replies

Lyn

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2006 11:37 am
Hello Mr Mathos what are you selling seats for?
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2006 01:40 pm
You tell me what you would like a seat for Lyn, and come hell or high water, you will have one. Is that fair enough?
0 Replies

bsingh5

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 03:11 pm
Well since you are organizing the performance for us won't you be in charge of the tickets?
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 04:16 pm
As a matter of fact Little imp, I'll be printing them, does that seem a sensible approach to the desired venue?
0 Replies

bsingh5

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 04:31 pm
Yes very, as long as it doesn't cause too much. If it does you wouldn't mind if I pitch in would you?
0 Replies