Clary

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 02:52 pm
A Moulinex blender; everything from soups to smoothies.

How do you make coffee?
0 Replies

boomom2

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2004 04:57 pm
I just put my lips together and...grind? The honest answer is that if I make it with the pot in the right place, it's a surprise.

If you could win an Olympic medal in a sport, what would it be and why?
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2004 03:17 pm
ambling, sauntering, strolling, or just lying down, probably; not really a believer in exercise! I'd like to do the equestrian events best.

If you were a garden, what would you be like, and why?
0 Replies

Jameson

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 03:21 am
If I was a garden, I would be filled with plants and flowers that don't need too much sunlight to survive. The idea of laying there in the scorching sun all day doesn't seem so pleasant! Not too many flowers, either. I would think it would hurt to be picked!

If you were a major kitchen appliance, what would you be and what brand?
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 04:13 am
Don't think Hawaii would have these, but in England we have the Aga, which has cultural overtones. It's a large cooking range that many country lovers have, even in urban kitchens. It's upper-middle class, always warm and welcoming, keeping the (preferably large) kitchen a haven for the family, and comes in some wonderful colours like blue and scarlet and dark green as well as the classic cream. I'm not actually like that, but have always thought as a wife and mother I should be! Usually goes with labradors, gardening, wellington boots. Now you know more than you ever wanted to.

If you were a flower, which one would you choose?
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 04:23 am
I would be a tulip...I love tulips..not much smell but very pretty to look at...

If you could meet any celebrity who would it be and why?
0 Replies

Jameson

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 05:01 am
If I could meet a celebrity it would have to be Julia Roberts. She seems like she'd have a really cool personality and fun to hang out with.

When you dial the wrong number, what do you do? Hang up, apologize, start speaking a foreign language....?
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 05:18 am
apologise, stutter and sound totally stupid
[Once, I answered a wrong number call and the man (who sounded nice) said 'I can't very well ask you out to dinner, can I?' so I said - 'No, but you could come to dinner with me and my housemate, we have a dinner party tonight and I'm on my own'. He turned out to be excellent company and would have taken it further if I hadn't been married!]

Which is your favourite place in the world?
0 Replies

Jameson

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 11:25 am
I'm still looking for my favorite place in the world...so until then I'll say Las Vegas. The lights, the constant change of people coming and going, all that money!

Relating to foods, do you prefer sweet, sour or salty?
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 01:06 pm
Salty (and spicy)

Would you like to visit/Have you ever visited India?
0 Replies

Equus

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 01:28 pm
I'd love to visit India (I'd like to visit almost everywhere). I worked over the summer with some Indian nationals and they were very warm and friendly. Lots of interesting things to see there.

What was the most recent thing you did that could have gotten you arrested?
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Mon 15 Nov, 2004 01:36 pm
I parked on a no-parking area for a while - not very dastardly.

What was your most embarrassing moment?
0 Replies

carbuncle

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2004 05:15 pm
Yelling like a madman at someone for something I thought they did,then realizing they didnt..... How many neighbors do you know that you cant stand?
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 08:53 am
I don't have a neighbor that I can't stand. They are all reasonably decent.

What is the most important thing to you.
0 Replies

carbuncle

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 01:47 pm
My 6-year old son.

If you could do something today that you've never done before,regardless of price or risk,what would you do?
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 03:10 pm
Just for one day, I would purchase a beautiful piece of property that had many rolling green fields and woods and build a greenhouse so I could grow my own flowers.

If you could re-live a particular day in your life, which day would you pick?
0 Replies

carbuncle

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 03:15 pm
The day I got my very first girlfriend. I was 29 and she was 72. (jk!! We were both 16) That was 24years ago and we've been married for the last 8.

Is your car the color you really want it to be?
0 Replies

wcbethmd

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2004 01:06 pm
Absolutely. I like green!

Did you sleep well last night?
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2004 01:14 pm
very well, I had a disturbingly romantic dream about a doctor - nobody I know - who had very healing hands!

Do you like oysters?
0 Replies

wcbethmd

Reply Tue 23 Nov, 2004 01:18 pm
No, not really. I tried them, but they're too slimy.

Did you go to college?
0 Replies