drom et reve

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 05:52 am
OK... what's the next question, Eccles?

0 Replies

Eccles

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2004 06:03 am
oh Hehehehehehehe

Do you believe that love ( in the Hollywood sense) exists?
0 Replies

claudia eve7

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 01:58 am
Oh God I hope so.

When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 02:02 am
When I was about 5 I wanted to be a farmer's wife. It didn't seem to have anything to do with marrying a farmer, it was a cosy occupation all to itself, feeding chickens and looking after horses and dogs etc. Whatever became of that person? Can't stand the country now!

If you could choose, what 2 implements would you take to a desert island?
0 Replies

Eccles

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 02:20 am
fishing rod and (hunting) knife ( for building shelter, gutting fish, etc)

Have you ever been to a fortune teller?
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 02:25 am
Yes. One said I'd have 4 children. I had 3. Another told me I should be a teacher. I became one and it was the worst decision of my life (well, maybe not THE worst). I lasted a year.

What was the worst decision you ever made?
0 Replies

Eccles

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 02:28 am
but, there has been so many! I'll just pick the decision to aupair for a family before checking it out because I needed somewhere to sleep.

If you could have a magic power, what would it be?
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Wed 8 Sep, 2004 02:30 am
instant travel, no jetlag, no costly airfares

What would yours be?
0 Replies

Diamond Unique

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 10:33 am
Transfiguration. I couls spy on all my enemies and have have fun as any animal i please.

What's the weirdest outfit you have ever gone out in public in?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2004 01:47 pm
A Quasimodo costume.

How did you come up with your screen name?
0 Replies

brimstone

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2004 01:26 pm
I've been using it for yonks. Originally, it came from WWF wrestling, as I used to like Kane. His nickname was "Hell, Fire and Brimstone. I later found out that Brimstone was a name once used for sulphur.

What is your favourite Christian name (apart from your own!)?
0 Replies

brimstone

Reply Sun 12 Sep, 2004 01:10 am
I like Craig, for a reason I don't know!

What subjects did you study at school?
0 Replies

dixiegirl3179

Reply Tue 14 Sep, 2004 06:45 pm
In high school just the basics
In college it was animal science (livestock production, horse production, grading farm animals)

Why are these games so addictive?
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Sat 18 Sep, 2004 09:48 am
Because you are interacting with people as well as testing yourself - unlike doing a crossword on your own for example. Well, that's my theory, anyway.

What would be your ideal day?
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Sun 24 Oct, 2004 08:54 pm
judgement day would be my ideal day
see all these folk get their comeuppance

what do you most want to do in your life?
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Mon 25 Oct, 2004 04:48 pm
If I knew that, I'd do it! That's why I put the question out there... I have done so many of the things I want to. Perhaps sell up and travel the world in a campervan - but I have to find the ideal companion - a fox terrier? Jesus?

How do you feel about central and south America?
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Mon 25 Oct, 2004 08:43 pm
i went to argentina for three months at the start of this year and i loved it, it beautiful, cheap and there is so much variety to see from the antarctic, the green of the pampas, and the tropical north you got it all ...
im going to go back there as well in a few months, id love to go to peru too for the old inca ruins and mexico for similar reasons as for the rest of the countries id like to see em all apart from colombia where there seems to be a lot of trouble atm..
i think central and south america is a beautiful place its just a shame there are so many ultra-poor people there..
oddly enough i know of a guy called Martin Gray he spent 12-18 months driving round sacred sites of south america in a campervan he would probably be your ideal companion..
hes doing a tour of sites of sacred greece next september with 25 others and there are still places left...youll find him if you search for 'sacred sites' on google...

what are all the countries youve travelled to ? Wink
0 Replies

Chauncy

Reply Tue 26 Oct, 2004 08:46 am
Italy (favorite), France, and England.

If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 07:04 am
That's what I'm trying to figure out! I am torn between South of France (lifestyle, I speak the language, civilised), Thailand (cheap and warm all year, wonderful countryside, friendly), Sri Lanka (similar) - but will probably divide my time between the beautiful old town I live in and the rest of the world - getting tied down to one place is not my style. Glad I didn't have to answer Col Man's last question - over 80 of them!

What do you think of the fact that you have to be rich to get elected to President in the USA?
0 Replies

dauer

Reply Wed 27 Oct, 2004 11:43 am
It's fair. After all, rich people are smarter than the rest of us and are the only ones who know what the right decisions are for our country.

What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
0 Replies