Feeling terrible - bad timing

casados1

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2004 06:33 pm
You took a vow with GOD remember that. PLEASE You and your husband are one and evil will do every thing to miss it up! so be carefull. Love your husband. Very Happy
0 Replies

casados1

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2004 06:36 pm
You take a vow with GOD remember that PLEASE! You and your husband are one now and the devil will do every thing in his power to miss it up. So be carefull. GOD BLESS YOU
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2004 09:30 pm
What?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 03:30 am
Yeah and huh?
0 Replies

unluckyinlove

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 05:22 pm
you won't know until you try...
You may have a great marriage, but it's not everything that you want. You found someone who has what you want. Would you rather stay put in the marriage and miss out on what could be? You don't want to hurt your best friend, this man that at first gave you the stability and love that you needed, and I'm sure you would regret it if you broke his heart. I recommend a movie: "end of the affair" it sounds like the situation your involved in now and it may give you some insight on what you may miss out on.
0 Replies