were these cashiers flirting

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2015 05:39 pm
girls tell me I am hot , very handsome ,

I was at the cashier and I gave her money she asked if I have coins then I started looking for coins in my pocket. in the man time she was like please please find coins pleaaaase.

the other day similar thing happened in another store. I gave the money she asked for a change i didn't have then she was like whyyyyyyyy whyyyyy you dont have chnage whyyyyyyy

she is just a cashier she doesn't take tips

I am noob at these things is this called flirting?

jcboy

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2015 06:02 pm
@johnsina,
Of course it means she’s flirting. When a cashier asks you for change it means she is madly in love with you and wants to marry you and have your children. Drunk Razz
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2015 07:07 pm
Dude. The cashier was short on change. She was asking all the customers until she got enough to see her through the rest of her shift.
chai2

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2015 07:08 pm
@chai2,
Did she ask you if you wanted a receipt?

That's code for "meet me out back during my break"
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2015 01:50 pm
@johnsina,
johnsina wrote:
I am noob at these things is this called flirting?

no
0 Replies

axpert

Reply Sun 3 May, 2015 01:33 am
@johnsina,
I sometimes wonder when they are extra friendly. If they are flirting or just been friendly. Recently it was a cashier at a mid size supermarket two blocks from me. I usually frequent this supermarket as it is usually not packed and i can go in an out, besides its two blocks away. She would always strike conversations with me about my purchases. Like what im i making tonight. Or what do i use this or that for etc. On two occasions she waived me over to her line. Now this girl i would consider a notch above my league. Cutting to the chase my last few visits she has said nothing to me. The first time this happened i asked her if she was ok. She gave me a smirk and said yea.
0 Replies