We Bombed the Wrong Side

MyOwnUsername

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 12:00 pm
haha, but of course Very Happy
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 12:03 pm
I just don't know if I am more hurt by you (since you obviusly clicked the right button for all those people at A2K that admire you) or by one fanatic Serb letter full of funny stories. By the way, we are still in war with Canada, where's that Cav Very Happy

You are not just funny, you are hilarious Very Happy
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 12:30 pm
to be honest, we are all in pain:

Wilso:
Quote:
For heaven's sake, get some help. Counselling, medication, just do something.

Revel:
Quote:
I think that this swolf has serious mental issues that he/she needs to take care of. I wouldn't be suprised if an attempt is made on Bill Clinton's life and whoever swolf is; turns out to be behind or involved in it.

ebrown_p:
Quote:
: I think this article (and swolf) has a point.

A genocide is not such a bad thing, as long as the victims are only Muslims.

Instead of trying to stop it we should have joined in.

Rick d'Israeli:
Quote:
the same rhetoric is often used by neo-Nazi's when they talk about the Holocaust

JustanObserver:
Quote:
Chill out, Swolf. Your getting silly now.

cavfancier:
Quote:
Is anyone else noticing a pattern here? It seems that whenever swolf is challenged on a particular point, the 'net sources mysteriously disappear. Hmmm....

joefromchicago: (my favourite)
Quote:
An Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie (AFDB) is a type of headwear that can shield your brain from most electromagnetic psychotronic mind control carriers

PDiddie:
Quote:
It appears, in fact, that you think about It constantly.

This obsession is unhealthy.

I urge you to seek professional attention before your obsession completely consumes you.

dlowan:
Quote:
Is there a point at which folk as obsessed as you, Swolf, find themselves as sickened as others (well, at least, I) do by your fascination with prurient and totally inappropriately (except possibly as evidence in a court of law) publicized details of persons you choose to hate?

buffytheslayer:
Quote:
I don't waste energy on websites promoting the false benevolence of ethnic cleansers. lol were this to be the 1930s and 1940s, you'd be singing Hitler's praises, too, if the Bushinista media told you to.

McGentrix:
Quote:
Huh. I believe you are the first individual I have run accross on the Internet that supports Milosevic.

Walter Hinteler:
Quote:
Well, knowing (better: I have known, since both children are killed) two victims of Milosevic's myrmidons personally, it's hard for me to stay calm.

I DO hope, however, you don't start the next thread praising Hitler ...

the reincarnation of suzy:
Quote:
I'm with you Walter! But don't be surprised...

dyslexia:
Quote:
damn, now I am sorry I never voted for that demmunist Clinton.

Now, I am sure that there are plenty of people here that completely agree with you. And there were also posts to prove it. However, those posts mysteriously disappeared.
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 12:41 pm
Actually, I could as easily participate in FR discussions, but that would be sort of like preaching to the choir, wouldn't it? I find it more rewarding to preach reality in the so-called "bastions of ignorance and yuppyism". Kind of like being a missionary in a Tarzan movie or something like that. You can call it masochism if you want but, when I finish, even yuppies aren't going to be willing to participate in the next crow-ashun or bosnian endeavor to "play us like a stradivarius".

With any luck, the next time you and your fellow goosesteppers get into it with Serbia or Russia, will be the last time I ever have to read about you except in history books.
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 12:46 pm
Very Happy
cool
now get your sword and do something for those world of yours, don't only sit in front of your computer.

"When I finish...." Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

You are so cool man. Yeah, it is a bit of the problem that only people that agree with you are few remaining serbian fascist (just few unfortunately for you) and people from those sites you advertise, that also consider Bush Hitler and USA Nazi Germany.
But, who cares Wink March on, Holy Crusaders Very Happy

Now, if you will excuse me, there are some normal people on this forum as well, so I am going to discuss some football with them, play some games, talk about life and stuff...

Good luck in your wars by the way.
Oh, wait...
I think I saw a Muslim in your backyard!
GRAB A SWORD AND GET THAT BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very Happy Bye Swolfie, it was my pleasure, so sad that I have to leave you now Sad
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 12:54 pm
MOU, it must be hard for you :wink:
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Sat 26 Jun, 2004 12:54 pm
My favorite:

Quote:
I find it more rewarding to preach reality in the so-called "bastions of ignorance and yuppyism". Kind of like being a missionary in a Tarzan movie or something like that.

A2K - bastion of 'yuppyism.'

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies