We Bombed the Wrong Side

swolf

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2004 08:14 am
The Canadian National Post lists this article as no longer available. Thank God for FreeRepublic...

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1112681/posts

We bombed the wrong side?
THE NATIONAL POST (Canada) ^ | 2004-04-06 | Maj-Gen. Lewis MacKenzie

Posted on 04/06/2004 4:54:40 PM PDT by DTA

We bombed the wrong side?

Lewis MacKenzie

Five years ago our television screens were dominated by pictures of Kosovo-Albanian refugees escaping across Kosovo's borders to the sanctuaries of Macedonia and Albania. Shrill reports indicated that Slobodan Milosevic's security forces were conducting a campaign of genocide and that at least 100,000 Kosovo-Albanians had been exterminated and buried in mass graves throughout the Serbian province. NATO sprung into action and, in spite of the fact no member nation of the alliance was threatened, commenced bombing not only Kosovo, but the infrastructure and population of Serbia itself -- without the authorizing United Nations resolution so revered by Canadian leadership, past and present.

Those of us who warned that the West was being sucked in on the side of an extremist, militant, Kosovo-Albanian independence movement were dismissed as appeasers. The fact that the lead organization spearheading the fight for independence, the Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA), was universally designated a terrorist organization and known to be receiving support from Osama bin Laden's al-Qaeda was conveniently ignored.

The recent dearth of news in the North American media regarding the increase in violence in Kosovo compared to the comprehensive coverage in the European press strongly suggests that we Canadians don't like to admit it when we are wrong. On the contrary, selected news clips on this side of the ocean continue to reinforce the popular spin that those dastardly Serbs are at it again.

A case in point was the latest crisis that exploded on March 15. The media reported that four Albanian boys had been chased into the river Ibar in Mitrovica by at least two Serbs and a dog (the dog's ethnic affiliation was not reported). Three of the boys drowned and one escaped to the other side. Immediately, thousands of Albanians mobilized and concentrated in the area of the divided city. Attacks on Serbs took place throughout the province resulting in an estimated 30 killed and 600 wounded. Thirty Serbian Christian Orthodox churches and monasteries were destroyed, more than 300 homes were burnt to the ground and six Serbian villages cleansed of their occupants. One hundred and fifty international peacekeepers were injured.

Totally ignored in North America were the numerous statements from impartial sources that said there was no incident between the Serbs, the dog and the Albanian boys. NATO Police spokesman Derek Chappell stated on March 16 that it was "definitely not true" that the boys had been chased into the river by Serbs. Chappell went on to say that the surviving boy had told his parents that they had entered the river alone and that three of his friends had been swept away by the current. Admiral Gregory Johnson, the overall NATO commander, further stated that the ensuing clashes were "orchestrated and well-planned ethnic cleansing" by the Kosovo-Albanians. Those Serbs forced to leave joined the 200,000 who had been cleansed from the province since NATO's "humanitarian" bombing in 1999. The '"cleansees" have become very effective "cleansers."

In the same week a number of individuals posing as Serbs ambushed and killed a UN policeman and his local police partner. During the firefight one of them was wounded which caused an immediate switch from Serbian to Albanian as he screamed, "I've been hit"! The UN pursued the attackers and tracked them to an Albanian-run farm where they discovered weapons and the wounded Albanian who had died from his wounds. Four Albanians were arrested. Once again, the ambush had been reported in the United States but not the follow-up which clearly indicated yet another orchestrated provocation by the Albanian terrorists.

Kosovo is administered by the UN, the very organization many Canadians have indicated they would like to see take over from the United States in Iraq. The fact the UN cannot order its civilian employees to go or stay anywhere -- they have to volunteer -- combined with recent history that saw the UN abandon Iraq after a single brutal attack on their compound in Baghdad and the reality that Kosovo, under the organization's administration, is a basket case, disqualifies it from consideration for such a role.

Since the NATO/UN intervention in 1999, Kosovo has become the crime capital of Europe. The sex slave trade is flourishing. The province has become an invaluable transit point for drugs en route to Europe and North America. Ironically, the majority of the drugs come from another state "liberated" by the West, Afghanistan. Members of the demobilized, but not eliminated, KLA are intimately involved in organized crime and the government. The UN police arrest a small percentage of those involved in criminal activities and turn them over to a judiciary with a revolving door that responds to bribes and coercion. The objective of the Albanians is to purge all non-Albanians, including the international community's representatives, from Kosovo and ultimately link up with mother Albania thereby achieving the goal of "Greater Albania." The campaign started with their attacks on Serbian security forces in the early 1990s and they were successful in turning Milosevic's heavy-handed response into worldwide sympathy for their cause. There was no genocide as claimed by the West -- the 100,000 allegedly buried in mass graves turned out to be around 2,000, of all ethnic origins, including those killed in combat during the war itself.

The Kosovo-Albanians have played us like a Stradivarius. We have subsidized and indirectly supported their violent campaign for an ethnically pure and independent Kosovo.We have never blamed them for being the perpetrators of the violence in the early '90s and we continue to portray them as the designated victim today in spite of evidence to the contrary. When they achieve independence with the help of our tax dollars combined with those of bin Laden and al-Qaeda, just consider the message of encouragement this sends to other terrorist-supported independence movements around the world.

Funny how we just keep digging the hole deeper!

Maj-Gen. Lewis MacKenzie, now retired, commanded UN troops during the Bosnian civil war of 1992.

(c) 2004 National Post . All Rights Reserved.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 3,759 • Replies: 46
No top replies

swolf

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2004 08:23 am
Again the basic problem:

Slick Clinton never spent a minute of his life in the middle class; he went straight from outright trailor trash to what he perceives as some sort of "elite", courtesy of Cecil Rhodes. Slick has nothing but contempt for the middle class and does not even view it as having any right to exist. In Slick's scheme of things, there are peasants, and then there is the government which rules them, and a nobility consisting of government wonks, weenies etc. etc. at different levels which Slick views as something like medieval nobility.

Naturally enough, Slick feels entitled to treat what he views as peasant women in much the manner in which medieval lords did.

Likewise, in any instance in which the interests of middle class people and of trash conflict, or in any instance such as Kosovo in which the interests of a nation with a middle class model of society comes into conflict with a nation or group of people such as Albanians with a trash model of society, i.e. a nation or group of people attemnpting to breed their way to power by averaging ten or twelve children per family, Slick Clinton could absolutely be counted on to come down four-square on the side of the trash.

The problem in the Balkans, in particular, was that the trash in question had and continues to have major-league terrorist proclivities and connections, as Major General MacKenzie notes.
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2004 08:33 am
The average fertility rate of Albania is 2.22 children/woman. That's almost 10 children/woman, right swolf?
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2004 08:34 am
yeah Rick, but you forgot that men are able to get pregnant in Albania as well
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2004 08:38 am
That explains everything... Albanians have an average of 8 children/man... How could I EVER have been so stupid? Oy.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2004 08:48 am
I think that this swolf has serious mental issues that he/she needs to take care of. I wouldn't be suprised if an attempt is made on Bill Clinton's life and whoever swolf is; turns out to be behind or involved in it.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2004 08:49 am
revel wrote:
I think that this swolf has serious mental issues

I'm convinced of it. Unhealthily obsessed for sure.
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2004 08:51 am
He just has different views on things. Doesn't make him retarded.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2004 08:53 am
I agree with Rick. Misguided and retarded are not the same.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2004 08:58 am
Since Clinton was impeached, liberals have been trapped in a time warp. They just can't seem to "move on."

Does this mean that swolf is a liberal?
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2004 09:16 am
I think this article (and swolf) has a point.

A genocide is not such a bad thing, as long as the victims are only Muslims.

Instead of trying to stop it we should have joined in.
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2004 09:17 am
"serious mental issues" also does not necessarily means retarded.
Obsession is serious mental issue and he is obsessed. Totally.
He also made numerous extremely offensive and racistic comments about Muslims and Islam.
With all due respect, I really doubt that Swolf's ideas and opinions (and obsessions) can be just called "different views on things" - especially those about Islam and Muslims.
His obsession also shows quite clearly in rejecting anything that is not coming from his obscure sources. President of Republic Srpska can admit and express his shame because of slaughtering of 7,000 Muslims in Srebrenica and call it "black part of Serbian history", but Swolf will repeatedly ignore that and continue with posting links of some obscure serbian mythology pages (that have nothing to do with Serbs and Serbia today)...

Sure, he is entitled to act like that (I guess).

Simple and extremely short google search and, hop (with my apologies for providing a link and quotes from such a retarded page of retarded retards):

THERE WAS NO HOLOCAUST:

http://www.stormfront.org/truth_at_last/holocaust.htm

Quote:

"Auschwitz was a massive military-industrial complex of 39 camps of which 19 mainly employed Jews."
"The World Almanac for 1947, in quoting figures supplies by the American Jewish Committee states that the world Jewish population in 1939 was 15,688,259. The New York Times of February 22, 1948, stated that the world Jewish population ranged from 15,600,000 to 18,700,000, excluding some 600,000 to 700,000 living in Palestine. How could the Jewish population have increased so rapidly after losing six million during World War II? Walter Sanning, the author of Dissolution of European Jewry, says that no less than 2,200,000 Jews had emigrated out of Europe leaving 2,847,000 Jews residing there at the height of the German occupation in June 1941. After the war, 3,375,000 Jews, according to the Red Cross, applied for holocaust reparations. This figure included many of the emigrants. Thus, the actual number of those who died at the camps from all causes ranges between 150,000 and 300,000."

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

So, is someone that would post such crap also just misguided? Or just has "different opinion"?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2004 09:18 am
Say, M.O.U., that quote wasn't from Mel Gibson's dad was it?
0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2004 09:19 am
And then again, you don't need to write all that stuff I wrote. You can say it in much shorter version and still say everything:

ebrown_p wrote:

0 Replies

MyOwnUsername

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2004 09:24 am
cavfancier wrote:
Say, M.O.U., that quote wasn't from Mel Gibson's dad was it?

Smile
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2004 09:34 am
Swolf, why the christian soldier avatar? You need to round up some of your Bulgar buddies and go attack Adrianople. That was the favorite passtime of Serbs and Bulgars for centuries. Wouldn't it be much more fun to kill the real Turks, rather than the Bosnian and Albanian Muslims that Karadzic demonized as "Turks."

Oh yeah, that's right--the Turks have a real army and an air force. Now i see why ethnic cleansing is so much more attractive to you. Carry on . . . as i'm sure you will.

By the way, the National Post is a complete rag, slightly to the right of Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin. Thanks for the laughs, Bubbah . . .
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2004 10:35 am
Rick d'Israeli wrote:
The average fertility rate of Albania is 2.22 children/woman. That's almost 10 children/woman, right swolf?

http://www.antiquark.com/entropyzone/thumb/nobs-tn.jpg

I mean, maybe in Albania proper where they might have run out of space, but not in the rest of "greater Albania"...

http://www.balkanpeace.org/hed/archive/apr04/hed6362.shtml

Quote:

http://www.catholic.net/rcc/Periodicals/Igpress/Aug99/news.html

Quote:

In addition to the triple misfortune of being targeted by the Serbs, coming under the terrible NATO bombing campaign, and running for their lives, the refugees who came flooding out of Kosovo also came under the gaze of population-control agencies, who were quick to note that the Kosovar women have the highest fertility rate in Europe.

http://www.csulb.edu/~kmacd/numbers_game.htm

Quote:

...it is at least doubtful that an ideology of moral revulsion will remain a viable weapon against ethnic violence in the long run in a context in which non-violent forms of ethnic competition via immigration and differences in reproductive rate continue to escalate.

http://www.zenit.org/english/archive/9909/ZE990910.html

Quote:

Differential Fertility Rates
Gasparic reports, "As I traveled throughout Kosovo, I saw and was told by the Kosovars that Milosevic's ethnic cleansing, along with the refugee crisis, have cut populations in many regions to as little as 10 percent of their original size. From my conversations it remains clear that the strength of Kosovo still remains in her people. The latest available statistics reveals a robust Kosovar fertility rate of over 5 [children per family], while the Serbs experience an anemic 1.4 (1998 UN Population Division, extrapolation)."

Serbian hatred towards the Kosovar population is not hidden. The PRI document points out that a 1998 official Serbian demographics report reveals the intent to reduce the number of Kosovar children, at any expense. Milosevic's Minister for Family Concerns, Rada Trajkovic, described Kosovar women as "baby machines" and declared that "The state must find a way... to limit or forbid the enormous birthrate in Kosovo."

Note that these sources are not all pro-Serb or anything like that, nonetheless the use of demographics as a weapon is well known and recognized.
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2004 10:43 am
ebrown_p wrote:

Real genocide is one thing. There was one in Rwanda during Clinton's administration. There being nothing in it for Slick one way or another, he basically didn't give a rat's ass. Probably figured 'Screw em, just negroes killing negroes; Darwin's laws will take care of it.'

In the case of Kosovo, what we had was a fictitious genocide used to involve the western powers on the side of the muslim narco-terrorists.

There was never any genocide in Kosovo:

http://www.counterpunch.org/biglie.html

We got played, by people like Brer Crow-ashun here. Learn to deal with it and ensure that it never happens again. Denial is a form of insanity.
0 Replies

swolf

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2004 11:37 am
Setanta wrote:

Oh yeah, that's right--the Turks have a real army and an air force. Now i see why ethnic cleansing is so much more attractive to you. Carry on . . . as i'm sure you will.

There wasn't any "ethnic cleansing" going on in Kosovo prior to the NATO action either:

http://www.iraqwar.org/germanreport.htm

That's a German government report on the situation. The ethnic cleansing in Kosovo has all occurred after the NATO operation, and has been conducted by the Albanian Kosovars who, having now pretty much run everybody else out of the province, including Jews, Serbs, Roma, and everything else, wish to incorporate this ancient Serbian province into "greater albania".
0 Replies

Rick d Israeli

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2004 11:53 am
You call my fertility rates bullsh*t huh.

http://www.nationmaster.com/red/graph-T/peo_tot_fer_rat&int=-1
0 Replies