If I Am What I Eat,....Then I Guess I'm Cheese!!

marycat

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2003 07:05 pm
Highly Important Art http://www.bbcamerica.com/genre/comedy_games/monty_pythons_flying_circus/mp_spam.jsp
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2003 07:05 pm
better yes, manchedo is good hangover food. <not better enough to go check out spam art>
0 Replies

JerryR

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2003 12:39 pm
Mmmm, mmm, mmmm,...manchego!!!
I love it!!

Been on a Spanish cheese kick today,..got meself a big ol' chunk of Tetilla, and a little membrillo (quince jelly),..That oughtta cheer me up!!

Oh yeah,..when I came out of the supermarket yesterday, I was very unhappy to find that some expletive-head, had crashed into my brand new car, and took off,..didn't even leave a note Twisted Evil Shocked Twisted Evil Shocked Evil or Very Mad Shocked Crying or Very sad Twisted Evil
0 Replies

JerryR

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2003 12:42 pm
So,..I guess you could say that I'm,...CHEESED!!!! Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 14 Jan, 2003 09:27 pm
Bastid!
0 Replies

couzz

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2003 07:46 am
My first choice... Bread....good French or Italian bread.
Second:Cheese: Cabot's "Private Stock" cheddar or triple cream brie.
Third: A handmade hamburgar with freshly ground meat.
Fourth: BBQ spareribs
Fifth: Fresh fruit sorbet

Pretty disturbing--three out of five are high fat. From reading the other postings, I guess what most all of us crave is fat.
0 Replies

steissd

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2003 08:23 am
If I am what I eat, I must be a bull: my favorite food is beef -- roasted, boiled, stewed, BBQ'ed, etc.
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2003 09:53 am
Well, Steissd, as long as you're not an ox!!! :-)) jes kidding!

I'm sugar for the time being, my body craves sweets and sugar, all the time....

Sorry for you, jerryr! In Germany a hitandrun like that can cost the expletetivehead his license for a month, if they'd find the perp!
0 Replies

cobalt

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2003 01:13 am
I liked this thread! Maybe it shall be revived? Today I must be chocolate covered peanuts... I ate about 1/4 pound yesterday. Not kidding, either!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2003 01:22 am
Well, if I am what I eat (a lot of), then I'm definitely some variety of pasta in some basic peasant-type sauce ... With LOTS of garlic & herbs! Very Happy YUM!
0 Replies

cobalt

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2003 01:25 am
ooooh gggrrrreeeeaaaaaatttt, NOW I am hungry! It's only 1:23 friggin' AM where I am, lol!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2003 01:31 am
No little containers of left-overs in the fridge to munch on, cobalt?
Good for late! Very Happy
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2003 07:30 am
Sorry to intrude... read the first page of posts, put this in and move on, so I'm interuppting any conversation happening on page ten.

Tough.

I was at my favorite greasy spoon lunch counter a while back. The waitress was telling me about a cook that was asking her something about a regular customer... Who? No! Don't tell me the name, tell me what he orders.

So, to the waitress in the greasy spoon, you ARE what you eat.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2003 07:42 am
right now, i am

http://images.animfactory.com/animations/food/beverages/tea_steaming_md_wht.gif

almost to over-flowing.

[size=7]maintain the seal maintain the seal maintain the seal[/size]
0 Replies

JerryR

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2003 07:47 am
I'm "chocolate chip cookies" this morning,..I made a bunch last night,..now I can't seem to have just one....
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2003 08:25 am
I wish I was a cherry pinwheel. I wonder if I can find an open bakery between dog school and home - mmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmm - i want to be a cherry pinwheel.
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2003 11:04 am
What's a cherry pinwheel, ehbeth?

Myself, I am definitely turning into pasta. And soup. Oh, I am such a great cook!

So dinner tonight will be - pasta! Hmmmmm! I love pasta!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2003 12:51 pm
hmmmmm, how to describe my true love, the cherry pinwheel. It's a cousin of a turnover - same kind of flaky pastry - but shaped like a pinwheel - and if you get it from the right place (My Market Bakery in Kensington Market in Toronto is my current fav), it is made with really good preserves.
urs, they are divine.

I couldn't find an open bakery with pastries after doggie school, so i stopped at a local grocery with an instore bakery and got a cherry cream cheese coffee cake instead (sort of like Entenmann's used to be). mmmmmmmmmmm not bad.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2003 01:34 pm
On the mention of "cheese," the London Gathering is meeting at ye olde Cheshire Cheese on March 20 at 1800 hours. I'm flying out tomorrow for London for six nights. It'll be fun to meet up with some Brits and a German. c.i.
0 Replies

cobalt

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2003 01:43 pm
How wonderful, c.i.! You ARE taking your camera(s) aren't you??? This is a golden opportunity for photos you know. Gosh, I am looking forward to posts about this momentous occasion, already! Will they be posted in Europe or travel or where? Enquiring minds want to know!
0 Replies