How do you deal with angry ghetto people?

giujohn

Sun 19 Apr, 2015 07:12 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
I'm sorry, entertaining the idiots ended at 9 PM EST

Ah, bedtime no doubt. Are you cranky cause you missed the 4pm blueplate special?
Nite, Nite.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 20 Apr, 2015 07:15 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Quote:
You have my avatar is on your profile

Uh... eyesight is the first to go (it aint there)...then the hearing... and of course you will say I just deleted it... pathetic (scale:10)

Oh good one. I suppose it didn't occur to you that computers have printers and the other option, taking a screen shot. I have checked your profile, I don't have to. I have a picture of it. You are sharp as a tack.
ehBeth

Mon 20 Apr, 2015 07:21 pm
@glitterbag,
Do you need to clean the cache of your computer?
giujohn

Mon 20 Apr, 2015 07:22 pm
@glitterbag,
Uh yeah...lets see the screen shot...then maybe I'll show one of your avatar dancing with Hitler...isnt modern technology marvelous?
giujohn

Mon 20 Apr, 2015 07:50 pm
@giujohn,
Hey BTW...I just added you to my follow list. (now you really do have something to complain about) Cheers.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 20 Apr, 2015 07:53 pm
@ehBeth,
That's funny, no, it's easy enough to just take a picture. I was surprised that John listed me as someone he follows. First of all, the site informs you when someone starts to follow you. He doesn't appear to like me, so why would he even bother??? I only follow people when I find them interesting. My list should be longer, I sometimes forget to add names.

Plus there's a few listed as following me on my profile that I don't remember. I'm not sure some of them stayed around long enough to post. I suppose the internet is a strange but wonderful place, at times.

But I've said everything I ever want to say to guijohn, no need to engage on any other topic.
ossobuco

Mon 20 Apr, 2015 08:00 pm
@ehBeth,
But wait -

Christopher Alexander:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Alexander
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Pattern_Language

William Whyte
http://www.amazon.com/Social-Life-Small-Urban-Spaces/dp/097063241X

and then there is Jane Jacobs. My book of hers was nearly shredded. I gave it away to an architect friend, and miss it. The Death and Life of Great American Cities, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Jacobs

Much is arguable but these people were awake.
0 Replies

giujohn

Mon 20 Apr, 2015 08:34 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
I was surprised that John listed me as someone he follows. He doesn't appear to like me,

But...but...but I LOVE YOU... I cant live w/o you...you are my EVERYTHING...I MUST HAVE YOU!
Quote:
But I've said everything I ever want to say to guijohn, no need to engage on any other topic.

Wanna bet?
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Tue 21 Apr, 2015 12:06 am
@PinkLipstick,
Quote:
How do you handle people like that?

I remove myself quickly while radiating contempt through my non verbal communications.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Tue 21 Apr, 2015 12:12 am
How the **** do you idiots get 2 out of 5 tags to do with race, then this thread has nothing to do with race? It is about class, what class one is in, does one act with class, how does one deal with people of lower classes, and it is about what could be called generational classes/groups.

I am going to assume that it is the fault of liberals, they who cant stop making most everyone into a victim, they who will give their self appointed victims free reign to do most any bad tempered thing.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Tue 21 Apr, 2015 12:21 am
@PinkLipstick,
Quote:
It's not about their race, gender, or income; it's about their behavior.

If you wrote the thread tittle then you are lying. This is about class, which is very closely related to income....so ya, it has to do with income.
PinkLipstick

Tue 21 Apr, 2015 05:07 pm
@hawkeye10,
So, when you say "You are so ghetto."
You're saying "You are so poor?"
So people of lower income don't use it?
Because the English dictionary definition to that word must be the only one there is.

And when you say "Hi there, Princess"
You're saying "Hi there, daughter of a monarch?"
So people only use that on people that are daughters of monarchs?
Because the English dictionary definition to that word must be the only one there is.

Sorry to be the first to tell you this, but society has come up with their own informal definitions to these words and many more.
hawkeye10

Tue 21 Apr, 2015 06:15 pm
@PinkLipstick,
Quote:
So, when you say "You are so ghetto."
You're saying "You are so poor?

This has already been explained to you. I am not capable of dumbing down my explanation for why you are wrong any further.
PinkLipstick

Sat 25 Apr, 2015 02:27 pm
@hawkeye10,
And I have already explained that saying 'You are so ghetto" or saying "Hi there, princess" has a double meaning amongst society, not just the one in the English dictionary. So, no; people aren't saying you're the daughter of a monarch when they say "hi there, princess."

What these terms refer to are a persons behavior, not their financial status.
0 Replies