Dang this could be me - Passenger Poked With Pen

Ionus

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2015 09:36 pm
@Linkat,
Quote:
Would you scream really loud, almost like a little girl?
So he deserved it for screaming after he had been attacked and all because of a bitch's intolerance . I snore and if she had of done it to me they would still be looking for her teeth .
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 19 Apr, 2015 05:51 am
I've been poked with a pen, but never "stabbed."

She should have called for an attendant way before it got this bad.

I once sat next to a guy who conked out next to me, went into a deep sleep and started a heavy snore - open mouth, spitting snorting. I called an attendant and was moved.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sun 19 Apr, 2015 09:34 am
@Linkat,
This sounds like the situation on airplanes with orthodox jewish males who refuse to sit next to a woman .

In the Chicago case, the over-weight, bearded (!!) male fell asleep and then , of course) apparently leaned on the well-dressed female sitting next to him.

She did the right thing...based on the old, fat gent's appearance.

The TV reports said the female was an elderly woman. In fact she appeared to be younger than the fat guy sitting next to her. Incidentally, the fat guy wasn't called by the TV reports a fat old man.

More sexism on the planes...
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Below viewing threshold (view)
chai2

Reply Sun 19 Apr, 2015 09:46 am
@Miller,
Yeah Miller. What if he was HIV+ and he was drinking from a glass of water, and forced you to drink from it too?
ehBeth

Reply Sun 19 Apr, 2015 10:04 am
@chai2,
It's probably best for everyone if delicate people never leave their homes.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 19 Apr, 2015 11:10 pm
Lets rephrase this so everyone can get it right....

A white woman is asleep on a plane . She has had a very long day and starts snoring . The black man beside her stabs her multiple times with a pen, causing bruising . Clearly it is the white woman's fault .
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2015 04:08 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Poking someone with a pen crosses a line into the area of physical assault. I would be pretty upset if someone did this to me.
Quote:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why would a tiny pen bother a big, brave, fat slob of a man, like the gent from NH? Doesn't the dude realize that most folks don't like to have waves of snot rolling over them by some strange, blimp from NH.

Is everyone from NH a hick?
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Mon 20 Apr, 2015 04:12 pm
If the late Joan Rivers had been sitting next to FATTY, and snot was streaming through the air, Ms. Rivers would have put the SQUEEZE on FATTY so hard, he would not have been able walk for many a moon!

Good for Joan!

0 Replies