my feelings don't love her anymore, but she blames me!

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 08:30 pm
I'm no longer in love with my wife. I'm In love with someone else.. I've tried to talk to my wife about it, several times...I laid it all out on the table. She then, recommends counseling, and I decline. Why? ... Because, I no longer love her, and don't want to force myself to try.. She refuses to leave, and it hurts her feelings that I feel this way... She is constantly calling me a jerk, for hurting her.. But why am I a jerk, because I'm not in love with her anymore ? Why am I considered a dog for my change of heart? It's like... In order to save her from hurting, I have to ignore my own feelings. Why does she try to make me feel wrong for not loving her anymore? How could I have stopped my feelings, when Feelings have a mind of their own?.. someone please answer that.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,676 • Replies: 11
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 08:39 pm
@ChurchKei ,
Why not post ar the original thread? Why create a second one?
http://able2know.org/topic/273982-1#post-5934552
ChurchKei

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 09:56 pm
@Ragman,
I wanted to make it an individual question.
0 Replies

ChurchKei

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 01:54 pm
@Ragman,
Why did you get on the post to ask me why I duplicated myself on two post, but didn't answer the question on neither one? You are welcome to view both post, and can answer either one, just FYI... Smile
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 02:15 pm
You are a jerk. You fell out of love with your wife, you say. You sound completely self obsessed. You should leave, not her. I feel sorry for the poor woman.

0 Replies

contrex

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 02:17 pm
@ChurchKei ,
ChurchKei wrote:
How could I have stopped my feelings, when Feelings have a mind of their own?.. someone please answer that.

Feelings don't have a "mind of their own". That is nonsense. They belong to you, who have free will but (apparently) no conscience.
ChurchKei

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 02:36 pm
@contrex,
Do you cheat? Or have been cheated on?
ChurchKei

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 02:39 pm
It seems as though, my audience in relation to this topic has been cheated on at one time or another.. My story is obviously sensitive material. My apologies all...
0 Replies

Circle rainbow

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 03:13 pm
Well I haven't proved I have been cheated on
But marriage is marriage and you guys took a vow
Marriage is not fashion or buying cars
Marriage is not just about romantic feelings or infatuation (probably in your case nothing more) how do u have time to truly have real time with the other person u professed you now love? You're just in some sort of fantasy world where reality hasn't set in yet
Aye always marriage is not just at romance marriage is a commitment and by marrying a couple moved from simply romantic love to committed love
Something u obviously know nothing about
I feel sorry for the next women you say you now love as to you there is no sense of loyalty it's not just about feelings hello unless ure a teenager
ChurchKei

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 03:53 pm
@Circle rainbow ,
When you cheat, it's no longer about love . Love is not keeping me from cheating. And the commitment I made is why I do so without telling her, to keep from hurting my wife's feelings.. In the end, I can't justify it... My wife's a great person, That's why I stay. But Not because I love her,. But I'm comfortable and familiar with her.. I just don't want her outside of the kids and home. I only see her as my best friend. I don't mind keeping her as my wife and I will go back to her, once I'm done cheating. but right now, she is just going to fuss about it. I don't find her sexually desiring anymore.. I got a taste of something better.. I have to think about my lover in order to make love to my wife... That's how bad it gets after you cheat.
0 Replies

ChurchKei

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 04:28 pm
@Circle rainbow ,
You know the truth by the way it feels... Remember that.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 04:57 pm
@ChurchKei ,
ChurchKei wrote:

Do you cheat? Or have been cheated on?

No. Yes.
0 Replies