If your boyfriend makes more money than you...

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 03:24 pm
It is okay to ask for some money, but oh course paid it back?
My girlfriend is in the military. She takes home a good paycheck compared to mine which i work in retail, and I baby sit.

Sometimes I can be struggling, and i never ask for money, ever.
I feel like... when I tell her i only have 20 dollars for the week because bills and all... Living on my own, and being a full time student.
I dunno? Like... I wish she would just be like, "baby you need money? i got you." But instead she like, "that sucks."

Today I was looking at dresses, and i showed her. She like, "I like the floral one" and I am like, "Buy it for my birthday babyyy." And well she flipped, saying "ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WHY WOULD I EVER?"

I dunno... I feel I aren't a gold digger. But, like... whatever i guess. if she doesnt want to help. She doesn't have to. I know with my last boyfriend I helped him and he lived with his parents. Oh well.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,526 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 16 Apr, 2015 05:16 pm
@LovexMoon,
Don't borrow money if you can at all avoid it. It colors a relationship in a way that nothing else does.

As for her not buying you what you asked for, for your birthday, maybe it's time you looked at this gal's overall record for generosity.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 05:42 am
You can't make someone be generous.

This military gal is not going to be a generous lover, so don't expect her to be.

Find someone else who can pick up the clues that you want to be pampered.

Cheap lovers are the worst!!

(May I ask your ages?)

0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2015 06:31 am
@LovexMoon,
Your money problems are you own to solve - temporary or otherwise.

Wait a minute here. How does all of this relate to what you just posted based on this previous post on Monday? You're a very confused and confusing person into manipulation. http://able2know.org/topic/273712-1#post-5932367
0 Replies