My day

Reply Sat 8 Feb, 2020 05:50 am
Dear friends,
I just hope it is okay to share this here. I am alone at my apartment again, an apartment that I share with my friend who is also here for college. She went to her hometown for the weekends, hence me being alone.
I just realized that lately I've been feeling so alone. I have no one here to talk to and connect. I feel so empty these past few days drowning in my studies, school loans, part-time jobs, fake friends then I go out in our balcony and saw the city lights below and thought to myself, "How can I feel so small and alone in a city full of the hustle and bustle of people? How can I move from this low point of my life?"
I just wanted to know that I'm not alone. Maybe I'm looking for some kind of validation here. I really don't know but I feel like typing this here is better than keeping it all in. How about you? How was your day?

- cleopatraistired
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 607 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 8 Feb, 2020 05:59 am
@cleopatraistired,
Just getting started here. This everything bagel has a lot of garlic. Be glad you don't have smell-o-vision Wink

In all seriousness, though, your school should have some sort of mental health services. There's no shame in reaching out if you're struggling.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 8 Feb, 2020 09:26 am
When I was about your age I had much the same feelings. I wish I had known then what I know now and I wish I had reached out for some sort of counseling. I could possibly have spared myself years of needless struggle.
0 Replies