my boyfriend is being confusing

Reply Sat 26 Aug, 2017 10:43 pm
my boyfriend, 22 1/2 years old, and i, 19 years old, have been in a relationship for 9 months. in the 8th month, i happened to get busy for two weeks because i had relatives and friends over from out of state that i havent seen for over a year. because of that, i told him that i would not facetime him (we have a distance relationship, but he has come to visit me for 6 days a few months back) for the time that they are here, or not as much, and he was okay with that. by the time my relatives left, university for him has already started. so after my relatives and friends left, i told him i finally have time to have a nice long conversation with him through facetime, and then he was just like im not in the mood. i started to cry because i thought he would want to see me since it has been so long since we have seen each other face to face and spoken. then the next day he did the same thing. eventually, he told me that he is busy and stressed with school and work, so he cannot handle more stress with a relationship. but then i was so upset because i am thinking why cant he just give 10-20 minutes of his time for me before he sleeps? i totally understand that he is busy and since he is graduating this year, he is trying to figure out his future goals, but that does not mean he has to tell me now that we are only best friends. this is the first relationship for the both of us by the way. all of this behavior of his started two weeks ago. so in that first week, he was not giving much attention or texting me, it was always me that called. but now, he is starting to get better...before i would ask him what he is doing and he would not tell me. he would just say "chilling" "nothing" "it is not any of ur concern". but now he actually tells me what he is doing, just the way he always did. also, we are talking about me visiting him in november and what we would do. when i brought up sexual feelings, he went along with it. i can see that he is still attracted to me, would want to kiss me and sleep with me if i was with him. but he does not want to admit that he is in love with me still and just had a little phase of distance from me that made him change just for that little time. i feel like after visiting him again in november, his feelings for me will grow stronger. he does not text me good morning every morning the way he used to, maybe once a week. we dont text all day like we used to, but he messages me at least once a day. we phone call on his free days, thursday-sunday, but not facetime anymore, so i feel like he does not care much about seeing me, like my face, because before he would care to see it almost every day. how should i feel about all this and what should i do? he told me it's not me, its just him. not really sure why he cant "focus on himself" while being with me. i dont have to be a distraction for him all day, the way we talk now is also ok. i just dont understand why he is unsure of "us".
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,158 • Replies: 0
No top replies