That Guy Christie Again...NJ voters disapprove of him.

woiyo

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2015 01:21 pm
@korkamann,
Quote:
he’s a ‘bully’ and a ‘liar’, with ‘a tongue forked like a serpent’s’.

You describe Hillary !!!
korkamann

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2015 03:35 pm
@woiyo,
woiyo wrote:

Quote:
he’s a ‘bully’ and a ‘liar’, with ‘a tongue forked like a serpent’s’.

You describe Hillary !!!

Pardon me if I disagree with your statement -- besides I wasn't discussing the Democratic presidential candidate. I have no intention whatsoever of getting into a conversation with you regarding Clinton. Each poster is entitled to his/her opinion and I wish you well with yours.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Tue 30 Jun, 2015 05:57 pm
So a loudmouthed pompous jerk from the NY metro area is entering the Republican primary race today. No no, not Donald Trump. He already did that. Welcome to the party, NJ Governor Chris Christie! He yells at teachers' union officials in Jersey because that's just his style. I wonder how he'll handle pandering to Deep South evangelical church picnics where gay marriage, birth control, abortion, and the Confederate Flag are major issues more important than the economy.

Get the popcorn! Cool
woiyo

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2015 06:31 am
@jcboy,
I truly feel sorry for you poor souls who feel that when someone tells the truth, and tells it in a direct manner, you feel insulted and find it necessary to call him a "loudmouth jerk".

I find it quite refreshing that there are still people like Gov Christie who have the professional integrity to confront problems directly. As far as "issues of the deep South", they are settled issues and you need to accept that fact and respect those who may have a different point of view than you.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2015 10:12 am
@woiyo,
There are lots of people who tell the truth...and who do it in a direct manner, Woiyo. New Jersey is filled with 'em.

Chris Christie is a loud-mouthed, bully punk...who brings shame to New Jersey...and would bring even greater shame to the United States as its president.

But that is not going to happen.
woiyo

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2015 10:34 am
@Frank Apisa,
Sorry your hatred is impacting your ability to objectively communicate your opinion. See, emotion can be controlled by those willing to try. Seems you have already given up. That makes you weak.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2015 10:56 am
@woiyo,
Nice try, Woiyo.

Fact is, Christie is a boorish, rude, bully...and his governance of New Jersey has been abysmal.

Luckily for the rest of the country...he will never be president.

Nothing wrong with my ability to communicate my opinion.
woiyo

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2015 12:12 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Just like Obama, Christie inherited the worst economy in NJ in almost a century. But unlike the Feds, he does not have the ability to draw on deficit spending to the degree the Feds do. Even with that dysfunctional Democratically Controlled legislature was was able to slow down the deficits. He was able to get some things accomplished with the Teachers Unions and other trades. He has tried to compromise with that dysfunctional State Legislature to varying degrees of success. One thing he has ALWAYS done, which none of his predecessors had ever done, was tell the truth about how bad the State Budget was handled and the hard truths the citizens had to accept, all the while keeping taxes in check.

So call him any name you want. I will call him a leader.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2015 12:29 pm
@woiyo,
Sounds good to me.

I will call him a loud-mouth, rude, bullying punk who has stunk up New Jersey...and will never be allowed to stink up the rest of the country.

Win, win, Woiyo.

But since you like him so much, I would love to see you write in his name on Election night in 2016,
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Wed 1 Jul, 2015 01:07 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I think it says a lot about Woiyo's character if he really thinks Christe is straight forward.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Wed 20 Jan, 2016 08:13 pm
Quote:
The First Lady has no business being involved in this. Using the government to mandate her point of view on what people should be eating every day is none of her business, it just isn’t.

Well-known disgusting fatass Chris Christie is openly campaigning against healthy school lunches. God bless the Republican Party. Cool
farmerman

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2016 05:29 am
@jcboy,
I heard hi speech about that the other day. He was telling kids how to "trade or dispose" of the healthy lunch theor moms make and buy the schleck at the vending machines.

Not since Taft. (that should be his motto)
ossobuco

Reply Thu 21 Jan, 2016 09:12 am
@farmerman,
Ah, Taft. My mother was a Taft Republican.
0 Replies