Another day when there is no God

Setanta

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2016 02:23 pm
@High Strangeness,
Bullshit . . . atheists only respond to religious threads when they're trashing people who don't agree with them. Start a thread about your scriptural fantasies, and no atheists will show up.

Apart from that, your profile says you joined September 1, so how the hell would you know? Unless, of course, you're some loon who got banned and has come back with a different identity.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2016 02:26 pm
You know, this High Strangeness has a posting style which reminds me of that joker who used to say his online gaming name was Poor Old Spike--the joker who claimed to live in Plymouth and carry a knife illegal in the UK. That wouldn't surprise me.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2016 02:31 pm
Romeo Fabulini, that was the screen name. Hilariously, he posted in 2014 that he'd been banned--apparently not understanding that if he had been banned, he would not have been able to have made that post.

We're in for more unadulterated BS now, it will make Leadhead look the the piker he really is.
High Strangeness

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2016 03:23 pm
@Setanta,
said- "Romeo Fabulini, that was the screen name. Hilariously, he posted in 2014 that he'd been banned--apparently not understanding that if he had been banned, he would not have been able to have made that post"
-------------------------------------------------------------

As a holy man, he no doubt had the God-given power to ignore bans..Wink
Anyway let's hope he doesn't come back to A2K permanently, he sounds a nasty piece of work by all accounts but thankfully people such as Jehovah's Witness Neologist are riding shotgun..Smile
Neologist shot him down with a series of posts in A2K a while back exposing Romeo as "ignorant, a fable-spinner, talks drivel, a deceiver, racist, self-deluded"

hingehead

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2016 03:53 pm
@High Strangeness,
Thanks for the admission that you're a rebranded A2K user.

Now tell us which one, and why you are two ashamed to continue using your old handle so I can put you on ignore and we can all move on.

Confession is good for the soul, right?
glitterbag

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2016 04:03 pm
@hingehead,
Did anybody consider Romeo a 'holy man'???! I don't remember him that way, actually I remember a rather insensitive and coarse character. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.
High Strangeness

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2016 05:14 pm
@hingehead,
said "Thanks for the admission that you're a rebranded A2K user"
----------------------------------------------------

Who?Where? You sound as if you're terrified of Romeo and are dreading his return.
Hey for two pins we'd think YOU are that Romeo chap trying to cover yourself..Wink
High Strangeness

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2016 05:19 pm
@glitterbag,
said- "Did anybody consider Romeo a 'holy man'???! I don't remember him that way, actually I remember a rather insensitive and coarse character. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else"
-----------------------------------------------

That sounds like Romeo alright, he posts in dozens of forums and his posts are all over the internet, he's the arch-enemy of xtian fundies and cultists, they hate and fear him with a passion..Smile
(PS- I don't want to gossip, but I hear he was expelled from school as a kid, and was later jailed, a thoroughly bad sort all round)
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2016 06:44 pm
@glitterbag,
Yeah he was a mid 60s dude back then - I found a video of him, hungover in the morning in English country side - with a bottle of beer in has hand.

I'm pretty sure he had a different handle before he ended up with Romeo, and he gave out enough info to be indentified, but I can't remember the details.
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2016 06:49 pm
@High Strangeness,
You were crap at argument back then, and you still are. But no shitty pictures yet.

Quote:
Neologist shot him down with a series of posts in A2K a while back exposing Romeo as "ignorant, a fable-spinner, talks drivel, a deceiver, racist, self-deluded"

Yeah, all our new users hunt through old threads - it's not like there's more than 300,000.

Scared? Get a brain. Bored.
Code:Ignore [click]
glitterbag

Reply Fri 9 Sep, 2016 10:25 pm
@hingehead,
All I can remember is that the character used to post. I had him on ignore as far back as 2014 and didn't really notice he was gone. Well maybe I did, I just don't remember. As far as who 'High Strangeness" might have been in a former A2K persona....I wouldn't remember him either. I tend to skip over anyone who names themselves 'Captain America', 'Greatest I Am', 'Carlos Danger', 'Art Van Delay', 'Pragmaticone"* or something else a 13 year old boy might dream up in hopes of making himself sound interesting.

Anybody remember that old pompous ass Prag? I think bobsal might.

Anyhow, I use the site for entertainment, not for an exercise in enduring boredom.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2016 04:54 am
http://www.rememberaaronsw.com/images/carl-sagan-quote.jpg
izzythepush

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2016 05:18 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Did anybody consider Romeo a 'holy man'???!

If the apostrophe is for arse then sure I remember him. He's admitted as much on a different thread.

http://able2know.org/topic/336095-8#post-6263210
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2016 12:50 am
http://everydaypowerblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/carl-sagan-quotes-9.jpg
High Strangeness

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2016 12:06 pm
@Setanta,
Hey Carl, the universe is just debris left over from the Big Bang, you can worship lifeless atoms and molecules if you like but include me out..Wink
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2016 12:35 pm
http://futurism.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/carl-sagan-quote.jpg
0 Replies

High Strangeness

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2016 12:52 pm
Hey Carl baby, technically Jesus was an alien visitor with awesome powers who came to clue us in about things-
"I am not of this world ....though you do not believe me, believe the miracles.....i'll tell you things hidden since the creation of the world" (John 8:23,John 10:38,Matt 13:35)
so isn't it a bit unscientific not to hear him out?
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2016 01:37 pm
@Setanta,
Set,

Is this a sample pf your scriptural fantasies? I've seen better.
Setanta

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2016 05:00 pm
@georgeob1,
Sad, old O'George . . . i appreciate intelligent commentary, i don't have "scriptural fantasies." Sagan is talking about reality. Fantasies, those are for the god botherers--you know, the ones who can't see an atheist thread without freaking out?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2016 11:11 pm
Help me out guys, hasn't Carl Sagan been dead since 1996?
0 Replies