Life Advice

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2015 03:12 am
Hello, I'm a junior highschool student. I'm really in a need of a advice right now, so thank you for taking time to hear it. I really don't have a interest in life, l felt like everyone is so far away ahead of me. My marks is minimal like everyone else. Yet, l always feel the emptiness inside me. I'm easily stressed and tired. Iwhat am l living for? I don't know. I thought about it over again and again... I always had the same conclusion"I live to die". When l was in kindergarten, l thought the world is beautiful and fun. Yet, as the time passes by l started to lose confidence on my dreams. The world is so harsh, lots homework, activities, and etcetera etcetera. Those things keep piling inside me. Then, l
started to lose interest in life. The only things that keep me moving forward until now is games... Those things were my savior. if you have anything that may inspire me, please tell me!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 776 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2015 05:10 am
@Sarman Gordon,
Sweetheart, these are signs of depression, a very serious illness. I urge you to get help from a medical professional. In the meantime, talk to a trusted adult (in person) about how you're feeling - a parent, an older sibling, an aunt or uncle, a teacher, a clergyman, a neighbor - someone like that.

Life doesn't have to be like this.

I wish you well.
TEReview

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2015 05:48 am
@jespah,
Absolutely right such signs for depression. Lifestyle changes are simple but effective tools to treat depression. Sometimes they can all you need. Even if you need a different treatment, lifestyle changes go a long way towards helping lift depression. And they can help remote depression when you feel better.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2015 08:15 am
Excessive playing of computer games CAN cause depression.

You need to interact with REAL PEOPLE.

0 Replies

GorDie

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2015 10:37 am
@Sarman Gordon,
Sarman.
Names Gord.

I have a lot of advice for you. If you want to hear it.

I laugh at your motto. Mine are all very different.

anyways.. get back to me and I'll hit you up with some real support.
0 Replies

donna downing

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2015 10:35 pm
@Sarman Gordon,

Hi Sarman

You don't have to worry this much at your age. You're very young and you shouldn't rush into things. Every junior highschool student will feel inadequate at some point that's part of growing up. If you're having trouble on finding interest and passion there are actually some exams that your school might provide to measure your aptitude which will enable to categorize you into a specific interest. Consult with your guidance counselor and tell him/her what you've just opened up here in the forum. Also try and speaking with your parents about this.
0 Replies