I don't know what to do

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2015 03:13 pm
So I had a brief affair last year that ended the very end of Sept. Came totally clean with my husband and started working on myself because I really needed it. Things were really hard for four months. He would barely talk to me. He started warming up the beginning of February and we started acting like a married couple again. Sex, cuddling the whole nine yards. Things were going well. Last night Easter, I was watching baseball with my husband and my dad when the doorbell rang. My husband answered the door and it was the other man. He was acting really strange and said he was just in the neighborhood and wanted to say hi. Just really freaked me out. I am surprised my husband didn't beat him to a bloody pulp. I can tell he wanted to. Now things are rocky again with my husband because he doesn't know why this guy stopped by. I don't know why he came by. I am totally freaked out and don't know what to do. Need advice. Why did he come over. What does he want.

jespah

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2015 04:11 pm
@Whattheactualbleep,
He was (the other man) being a jerk.

And that's a nice word for it.

He was trying to see if he could mess up your life.

Tell your husband and that you want nothing to do with the other guy, and if he comes back again, you're calling the cops to get the other guy off your front porch.

Then if it happens again, do it. And your other fellow will have a lovely time explaining himself.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2015 05:25 pm
He came by to see "what's up?"

Maybe you weren't firm enough about ending it with him and he thought he might have a chance to wiggle in there again.

The fact that you didn't ask how to console/convince your husband is troubling.

Instead you asked what HE wanted.

Spend extra time and energy with your HUSBAND and assure him that you have no idea why this guy stopped by.
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Wed 22 Apr, 2015 12:49 pm
@Whattheactualbleep,
What he wanted? Why he came up?
HOW did he leave? Just said bye?
Pretty obnoxious fella.

Do you want to
hear that he loves you and wanted you back?
0 Replies