Confused and would like help

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 02:20 pm
I've been seeing this guy I met on Tinder for a month and half. We are f buddies and we are both 25. I'm married which I told him from the start. I've developed strong feelings for him. I'm such a blunt person that I let him know I would like to be in a relationship with him and I've told him my spouse and I are now getting a divorce. The first time I told him I want to be with him he said maybe but I have to take care of things from my end. Then the second time I asked him he told me he's not that into me like that and he's not really attracted to me and that he hates being in relationships. Him not being attracted to me blew my mind because by this point we had sex four times and I was told I was sexy by other guys I had recently slept with and that my body looks fit and athletic. Also, in mind I thought we were pretty much equally hot and attractive.

He's very independent and doesn't like to make plans. He's also a very sarcastic person and I am kind of gullible and sometimes don't get his sarcasm.

After letting me know he's not that attracted to me, I thought about how we never kissed during sex and how he really wouldn't look at me during sex. I asked him probably a day later would we ever have sex again. He said "mmmm no"' and I told him then there's no point in keeping touch. Well I contacted him again a few days later and told him I'd like to keep in touch ---it was because he always made sex incredible but it did lack passion. He texted me back immediately through text saying I thought you said there's no point, I told him forget what I said. He then asks me do I want to have sex tomorrow night. I said yes and was a bit surprised cause he has never asked me for sex initially except the initial texting through tinder app.

I would say I've gotten better at doing my makeup and that night I thought I looked very sexy compared to looking like im a young 19 girl (which I hear a lot). And so when we were having sex I noticed he kept staring at me intently and actually French kissed me while he was on top of me and then when I moved my face away (I was nervous because I did not expect him to do that) he moved my face back to continue kissing me very slowly and softly. And the sex felt very passionate like love making and we would hold hands while I was on top.

Okay more to the story, I think he has feelings for me too because I'm not sure why he still continues to meet up with me. So, here's what else happened. My spouse found out I was cheating called and threatened him that he would get him fired from military. I told him I may be possibly pregnant by him which I found out I wasn't. Then, I had a moment of craziness where I told him I would stop by his apartment asap because I just had to see him, this happened twice, he wasn't home. So... It makes me wonder what guy would still keep in touch with a woman like this if he didn't have some sort of feelings for her?

The day after us having sex he deployed oversees for 4 months and told me twice the night we had sex that he will see me in 4 months without me inquiring. And ever since the time he asked me to come over to his place he immediately texts me back compared to before where he would wait hours to text me back.

What do you guys think? Does he still see me as just a f buddy or possibly more?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 523 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 02:45 pm
@Sunflowerdream,
What I think is irrelevant. But you are one hot mess! you have no clue about what the difference is between real relationships and *******.

Furthermore, you senselessly don't seem to be willing to practice safe sex.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 03:08 pm
@Sunflowerdream,
He has been pretty clear and pretty honest. Your relationship was about sex from the very beginning. Your relationship has never been about anything other than sex. He sees you as someone to have sex with. You keep offering to have sex with him.

You are being unfair by putting emotions into this relationship that don´t belong belong in a sex-only relationship..

He has been honest and fair. This relationship will never be about anything other than sex. If you want that, then enjoy it for what it is. If you don´t want that, then end the relationship.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 03:36 pm
If it were me, I wouldnt care if you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose, and looked like a top model. I would still run sreaming from you.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 03:49 pm
@giujohn,
I don't know Glujohn. There is something to be said for free sex with no emotional attachment.
giujohn

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 04:50 pm
@maxdancona,
No emotional attachment? I see gobs of emotional attachment...so much so I'd be worried that my bunny might get boiled! And let me disabuse you of the notion that sex is free...it is NEVER free...NEVER.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 04:59 pm
@giujohn,
From my reading of the initial post, there is no emotional attachment on his part.

Let me just say, if a reasonably attractive female offers me this deal... I am in.
giujohn

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 05:05 pm
@maxdancona,
Uh yeah...I wasnt refering to HIS emotions...and I might partake without any fore knowledge of her instability, but once I knew I'd be outta there in a New York minute
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 08:47 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
There is something to be said for free sex with no emotional attachment.

Like the hair on your palms?
glitterbag

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 08:59 pm
@Ragman,
I think these sappy questions are written by 15 year old boys.

And welcome to A2K Sunflowerdream, it's so nice when folks just pop up and over share these real or imagined clusterfreeps.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 09:13 pm
@coldjoint,
If I could only figure out a way to get this hair on the top of my head.... (without breaking my neck of course).
0 Replies