COULD YOU FORGIVE THIS?

Sun 29 Mar, 2015 07:32 am
UPDATE- THE BRUTAL TRUTH: So now I know what really happened following my last discussion. Her gay male best mate, whos a slut, told her to stay with someone after finding out she was alone after our argument. She initially said no but eventually agreed. He told her to wank him off like he was guna do with his mates. Again said no but eventually agreed. Maintains she didn't have that intention though..

So off she went. After chilling out the guy she stayed with said 'I know what will make you happy, come see my secret...' and goes to his bedroom. He comes back and prompts her to follow him. She does. He sits her on his PC chair and gets this swingers cam site up. He's looking at girls getting turned on. Then he gets up guys for her. She's enjoying it, is on cam herself (without realising yea right) and talks to guys she admits getting horny over etc. After talking to guys for a while she gets stressed and has to leave. Said I kept flashing into her head. After this first session she 'put me to the back of her head' and went in again. This time she was talking to more naked guys etc, getting really horny. Once into it the mate took her hand and put it on himself. She pulled away but he said 'trust me its fine.' This happened a few times before she was fine with him, got into it, and wanked him off for a while.

Through none of this did she leave, and she even stayed the night. I can't believe anything she says now and this is disgusting. She's cheated on me with loads of guys and I can't forgive it. I deserve better. Could anyone forgive that?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 521 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed

PUNKEY

Sun 29 Mar, 2015 08:59 am
FINALLY! You got all the sordid little "details" about what happened.

Make you feel any better?

Only YOU can sort this out.
0 Replies

Ragman

Tue 31 Mar, 2015 04:57 pm
@PAPALOTAPUSS,
PAPALOTAPUSS wrote:

PS I certainly won't be looking for advice on this forum again. Bunch of know-it-alls who must clearly have amazing social lifes.
0 Replies