What reasons would my ex contact me after cheating?

Quest30

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 07:55 pm
My boyfriend & i were doing good for years until i received bad news. He started getting passed out drunk with friends, he started smoking cigarettes and he cheated. I found that he has 3 people pregnant, he engaged to multiple people and several think they in a serious relationship. It is insane. I think someone warned him that i knew because he would not give me a face to face only texting. After lying compulsively cant he at least give me a sit down? Smh. Then a few days later, he texted "i need your help" why even send me that bullshit?

Krrypton

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 09:13 pm
@Quest30,
Ignore him. He can do you no good. You'll just end up getting hurt. The fact that he didn't have the guts to talk to you face to face shows that he's a coward and a big loser. I advise you don't talk to him. Otherwise, do what your conscience tells.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2015 07:06 am
@Quest30,
Maybe he wants you to be pregnancy #4.

Seriously, block this loser and go on with your life.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2015 10:16 am
And here's another gotchya. If he is spreading pregnancies like it was wildfire...how about STDs? Clearly he is not one to be practicing safe sex.

Furthermore, why wait for a sit-down? You won't get anything that will help you (like validation) from a conversation with this person. He is without honor or morals or a conscience.

Your sit-down should be with yourself. Just rid yourself totally of this scoundrel. Let it be a lesson to never settle for a relationship with anyone like this again. His transition to this state of affairs probably didn't happen so suddenly. My guess is that he hid it well for awhile.
0 Replies

Quest30

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2015 10:52 am
My std test is tomm
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2015 10:57 am
@Quest30,
Quest30 wrote:
why even send me that bullshit?

why haven't you already blocked him from contacting you?

move on with your life
Quest30

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2015 11:05 am
@ehBeth,
I will try
0 Replies