Confused about what happened.....

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2015 04:40 pm
@Drewguy,
I have no clue what would possess you to put Mr Perfect on chill. You might, or might not, be able to warm him back up again. If you did that to me I would decide that you have issues and that you are not available, I would not try to get you.
0 Replies

Drewguy

Reply Tue 17 Mar, 2015 10:18 am
Just a quick update. I asked him to go out for wings and a couple beers last night. We had a good time. I dropped him off at this house and he said this was a good idea. I did text him later that it was good seeing him again, he said likewise. Who knows what will happen but it was nice to have a good time with him again. I realized last night that I do infact want more with him. The reality that I am accepting is we may just remain friends, something is better than nothing. I will continue getting together and have a good time and who knows he may grow sexual chemistry towards me. Thanks again for everyone taking the time to answer the post.
ehBeth

Reply Tue 17 Mar, 2015 10:21 am
@Drewguy,
Sounds good!

Develop the friendship and who knows where it will go.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Tue 17 Mar, 2015 10:58 am
@Drewguy,
You're thinking too much. If you want to text or be with him, do so. And if you and/or he wants sex, do it too. Your core issue is that you stopped him getting sexual, and yet now you want him to be more intimate... You thought too much for your own good. What's the point in homosexual relationships if they are just as complicated, brainy and artificial as heterosexual ones?
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 17 Mar, 2015 11:05 am
@Olivier5,
Women are notorious for thinking " I want him but I cant say yes till he wants me for the "right" reasons".....sounds like there is some of this going on here. And it is stupid in my books. What matters is that someone wants you, that someone is willing to put up with you. The why is hard to know and it is irrelevant.
Olivier5

Reply Tue 17 Mar, 2015 11:47 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Women are notorious for thinking " I want him but I cant say yes till he wants me for the "right" reasons". Sounds like there is some of this going on here.

Exactly. I was naively thinking that homosexual relations should be more straightforward and less hypocritical on average than heterosexual ones since it's between two persons of the same gender who I expected would share a more immediate intuitive understanding of one another than persons of different genders. But apparently it's not always so.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 17 Mar, 2015 03:49 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
This putting you into a gender game, I apologise for on behalf of those that just did that. That's like saying you understand my nationality and the way I was bought up because I am Australian and you've met one Smile

He said "good idea" and he said " like-wise". That is a great start and you had a good time. It seems that you being wary of your fear of rejection and being more assertive went well. Good for you, well done.

Do stop over thinking though you have it in your mind "worse scenario a great new friend". Remember the positives and just be you.
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2015 11:41 am
@Olivier5,
You forgetting that one of them guys is a 'woman' anyway.
Am I right?
glitterbag

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2015 11:46 am
@Eliusa,
Nope, once again you're confused. But it was nice of you to stop by to help.
Olivier5

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2015 09:35 am
@Eliusa,
He displays the same ambivalence towards sexual desire as many young women, indeed: "I want him to want by butt but I don't want him to want only my butt..." - this kind of silliness.
Eliusa

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2015 11:26 am
@glitterbag,
When was I confused the first time?
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2015 11:27 am
@Olivier5,
lol Exactly!
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2015 04:09 pm
@Drewguy,
Quote:
I asked him to go out for wings and a couple beers last night. We had a good time. I dropped him off at this house and he said this was a good idea.

You were assertive and it could be that is what "he" needs.. Glad to hear it went well andddddd a couple of weeks later, annnnnnnd ? Smile
0 Replies