Virgins welcome you to Paradise

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2015 02:43 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You're rewriting History again. Posts become about you because you make them about you. The only subject you want to talk about, (or know anything about for that matter,) is you. Nobody else is interested.

How do you know?

Explain fully how you know what everybody else is interested in or else admit that you are a liar, them be your choices.

Oh wait, you have never been called on your bullshit before have you....
Setanta

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2015 02:51 am
Well, MA, it was fun while it lasted, even if that weren't so long . . .
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2015 05:22 am
@hawkeye10,
That's rich coming from the person who thinks he talks for everyone. You're always using words like "we" and "everybody" when you're really just talking about yourself. It's a safe bet that very few people on A2K, or anywhere else for that matter, find you quite as fascinating as you think you are.

You've been called out for your B.S. so many times you've got a heap that rivals Everest.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2015 07:33 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Me play with someone 14?

For most of human history life was bruttish and short. If a girl didnt have her first baby at 14/15 then her genetics probably died out. She would have been lucky to make it to 20.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/what-age-consent-around-world-2802173
Quote:
What is the age of consent around the world?
In Europe, countries who have the age of consent set at 16 include Cyprus, Finland, Georgia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, and Switzerland.
For Austria, Germany, Portugal and Italy it is 14, and in France, the Czech Republic, Denmark, and Greece it is 15.
Spain did have one of the lowest ages of consent on the continent at just 13, but recently agreed to raise this to 16.
Throughout the rest of the world, there are big variations.
In Bahrain, it is set at 21 for women who want to marry without their father's consent, while in nearby Saudi Arabia, all sex outside of marriage is illegal but there are no laws limiting the age at which you can get married.
In China, the age of consent is 14, in Iraq it is 18, while in Japan it is five years lower at 13.
The likes of Brazil, Peru, Paraguay, Ecuador and Colombia all have it set at 14.
And in some countries - such as Chile - the minimum age of consent is 14, but there are legal restrictions on sexual activities up to the age of 18, and homosexual sex is illegal before that age.
Australia's age of consent varies between 16 and 17 depending on which territory you are in, and the same goes for America where it ranges from 16 to 18 between different states.
In Angola, the age of consent is just 12.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2015 10:55 am
@mysteryman,
I think 47 senators got mixed up in all this.
oralube

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2015 11:05 am
Lustig Andrei

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2015 11:06 am
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

I think 47 is a reasonable age of consent.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2015 10:25 pm
@izzythepush,
Damn, beat me to it.
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2015 10:46 pm
@oralube,
Why does everyone think Catholic nuns are virgins ? Catholic priests aren't !
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 15 Mar, 2015 10:50 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:

Why does everyone think Catholic nuns are virgins ? Catholic priests aren't !

I assume that it is because these days we tend to assume that women are better than men.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2015 02:00 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:
That was virgins, not vegetables.
0 Replies