can I manipulate him into liking me ?

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 02:15 am
Met this frat(Kappa) boy about 5 years ago over Twitter . nowdays im 21 and he's 24 ... This past monday, we met in person for the first time & i had sex with Him that night. The next morning I woke up in his bed thinking about how much I liked him. that morning he act like he had somewhere to be and un-interested in my conversation(he didn't act that way the night before we had sex). I told him that I liked him he smiled and said "oh yeah?".
as I was leaving he told me to call him later.. later on that day I didn't call but I text him... he text me back a simple text message.. we haven't spoken since Tuesday... I honestly feel like he played me. But I like him so much that I wonder if there's anything I can do to make him have interest in me...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 565 • Replies: 5

jespah

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 07:21 am
@thaliastarz,
Then call. You were asked to call. So pick up the goddamned telephone and call. Not text. You know, talking? With words.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 09:04 am
@thaliastarz,
thaliastarz wrote:

as I was leaving he told me to call him later.. later on that day I didn't call

I honestly feel like he played me.

he asked you to call

you didn't call

he didn't play anything (at least based on your OP)

_______

hopefully you'll be smarter the next time you meet someone you like
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 01:52 pm
@thaliastarz,
I just don't get young people. Why are you so hooked into the whole texting thing? Do you not know that you can actually use a telephone to make a phone call and actually talk to someone? Call the guy.

But don't be surprised if he stays a bit cool to you. After all, he got what he wanted.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 09:10 pm
Met for the first time and you jumped in bed with you?

No wonder he is evasive about seeing you again.

His "call me" is a blow-off. But call him anyway and you will be able to tell whether or not he REALLY can be interested in you for the long run.

After all, he got everything he wanted, the first time he met you.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 13 Mar, 2015 09:16 pm
@PUNKEY,
Here I disagree with Punkey.
0 Replies