im confused, i do not know where this leaves me and my best friend ? what do i do ? we kissed ?

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 05:43 pm
So i am 22 year old girl and my best friend is 21. We had been jokingly flirting beforehand for months and joking with our friends that we was together, and send eachother naked pictures as a joke. so then on january 23rd we was out night clubbing with friends, we was a little drunk, we kissed. Then she stayed at mine we was laying in bed and just hugging eachother and tickling eachother, we did not kiss again.

Now ever since that she ignores my messages and everything and i dont know what to do

i miss her so much and can not stop thinking about her. Do i like her and does she like me ?

im straight
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 509 • Replies: 4

sarastevens77

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 06:10 pm
someone please ?
0 Replies

MsMaryPope

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 06:11 pm
I am new here, too, though I've never encountered your situation before in my life, but my thought is that may be wise to give your friend a bit of space.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 06:18 pm
@sarastevens77,
Same sex attractions do not define your sexuality. Neither do same sex experiences. So far what you have said, if not common, is at least not unheard of. You may need a trusted counselor to help you further.

Some of what you may get on a2k is less than helpful.

As far as your friend is concerned, apparently the experience exceeded what she had set as a boundary. You will have to give her the space she seems to need. I can't say for how long.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 06:22 pm
@sarastevens77,
Also, stop sending naked pictures to anybody. They will stay in cyberspace 'till way past the year 2525
0 Replies