I'm Speechless!

waldo70

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2015 01:01 am
2 people have an affair , meet at work while both married over 10 years but not going well. The 2 people having an affair 10 years also have a son, the lady in affair pushes other person to leave wife and confronts her at our home & of course wife leaves & the other person never tells or affair to her husband. The affair male gets divorced while giving her time to leave back and fourth moves out separated never leaves. All of sudden going to stay with husband who to this day does not know and affair male will not be able to see child anymore who has strong bond relationship with the child always coming over to house. From outside looking in family, coworkers , friends etc. all know but the husband(his sister even knows) of an affair of 10 years and a 7 year old son. But affair male is being pictured as bad guy, I probably butchered this a little, decision was made over phone 2 weeks ago. Any advice, for my friend? He just wants to have some type of visitation and know the law to a tee. So he has to walk the earth with no contact with son while other person keeps secret/lies from husband and reason she went back cause she almost got caught heat was getting hot? Thanks!

View best answer, chosen by waldo70
Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2015 01:26 am
I've no idea, but found that by reading your post in the voice of Gru, from despicable me, it somehow made a lot of sense.

Tree leetle kittens....
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2015 06:52 am
@waldo70,
Yeah, very difficult to understand. But if I do understand it, then here is what you can tell your friend.

The moral of your story is to stop screwing another man's wife. Then you won't get into these kind of situations.

He is getting everything he deserves. End of story.
PUNKEY
  Selected Answer

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2015 07:13 am
Go the legal route. He needs to prove paternity first, then petition for visitation rights.

All guilty-acting parties need to be revealed for the sake of the child.

waldo70

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 12:37 am
@PUNKEY,
I agree we have been looking at law recently, he just wants some type of visitation rights. It's not going to be easy cause he will have to represent himself at first to request a RFO for paternity test court order for visitation rights. I left out he has a dna test 99% his son from 2008 , he's now 7 but she used her best friends name on test to protect her cause she still lives with husband who has no idea. I f you had anymore knowledge on this type of situation would be greatly appreciated so I can pass it on. THX!
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 12:46 am
@CoastalRat,
The moral of the story is pick your partner/fucks wisely. If you pick a **** who is willing to actively work to wreck your marriage that is your fault.

I also advise against cheating. Try an open marriage, try swinging, or try to make your marriage better.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 12:52 am
@waldo70,
Quote:
It's not going to be easy cause he will have to represent himself at first to request a RFO for paternity test court order for visitation rights

It is not going to be easy because he has already fucked a psycho bitch who was willing to damage the family...who does that? Bad choices have consequences.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 06:55 am
So why does anyone care about what the WOMAN thinks? Why let HER stop what he wants to do/

If this guy wants to see his son, then he needs to get the courage to make that happen.

The woman's marriage is not his concern. SHE will have to deal with all that.

0 Replies