I'm proud to be a Democrat

andy31

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 03:37 pm
@hawkeye10,
Ooh but Cobbler is proud democrat, don't you know? He would never believe in such things, even if the truth is right in his face, even if it smack him over the head!!
Well... all you would hear is an empty sound...
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 03:49 pm
@andy31,
We still see a complete unwillingness of the liberals around here to admit that Obama is a prick who is either unwilling or unable to play nice with others. Is this because he is a D or is it because he is the first president to have enough black genetic material to make him dark enough to pass for black thus giving him entree in THE MOST desirable of recognized victims groups ? Or maybe both.

In any case, truth loses.
andy31

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2015 04:27 pm
@hawkeye10,
The fact is that libs would do just about anything to retain the power. So nothing here surprise me.

Left admitting to anything? Are you kidding? In fact I always have fun watching their attempts to defend indefensible, like Bengazi, Clinton kickbacks from foreign govs, open lying to American people, etc. As of yet, I still didn't get any responses, answers or comments regarding their dear friend Gruber, architect of Obama care, describing Americans as being stupid on secret recording, and saying about how lies were necessary to pass it.
parados

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2015 09:50 am
@andy31,
What is fun is watching you spout the crap you do and then claim you are more intelligent than the rest of us. You obviously can't see past the nose you are being lead around by.
woiyo

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2015 10:23 am
@parados,
Seems to me Andy is correct on all counts. Care to dispute any of his charges?
parados

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2015 10:48 am
@woiyo,
Give us the specific reason why Benghazi is indefensible. Use actual facts and a standard of judgment that can be compared to other instances in the past.

The problem is that Benghazi is not a failure of Clinton. She was Sec of State. Many actual embassies have been attacked under previous administrations. At no time was the Sec of State responsible for those attacks or responsible for the military response. The fact is that Benghazi has been examined several times and nothing has been found to accuse Clinton of anything. The only thing there is political points trying to be gained by making up **** about Benghazi.

I will await your actual facts and their sources. I won't hold my breath.
parados

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2015 10:51 am
@woiyo,
While you are at it give us ONE instance of a Clinton kickback from a foreign government. Keep in mind the actual definition of "kickback".

Once again. It is only unsubstantiated bullshit that doesn't come close to meeting the standard of what a kickback actually is to make such a claim.

I will again await your actual evidence. Again, I won't hold my breath. The accusations are nonsense that could be used against just about anyone.
woiyo

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2015 12:55 pm
@parados,
At the very least, she failed to provide adequate protection in the weeks leading up to the attack. Bad decision on her part and she failed to admit her mistake.

That makes her an in effective leader. Everyone makes mistakes. Those who fail to admit their mistakes can not be trusted.
woiyo

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2015 12:56 pm
@parados,
Not aware of any kickback, but her "Foundation" did admit the were negligent is providing full disclosure.

Wanna talk about the e-mails? Vince Foster?

All mistakes she failed to admit. And you can trust her?
andy31

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2015 01:42 pm
@parados,
Well, it is great pleasure watching you stumble on your own words in attempt to minimize the impact of what I said. Yet, you can't deny or contradict any of it, because it is too obvious, and all I did is point it out.

So all you can do is to call me stupid, how dare speak about it.
This was going to be tabu subject.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2015 01:54 pm
@andy31,
If no one speaks the truth does it exist?

This is where we are in America circa 2015, where for decades the manipulators and thieves have been working feverishly to corrupt language and control conversations. I for instance long ago pointed out how the word rape has been ruined by making the definition so large as to make the word nearly useless.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2015 05:07 pm
@woiyo,
So, let's see if you admit that it is not the responsibility of a Sec of State to provide protection for consulate offices. Or perhaps you are going to argue that Bush was an ineffective leader as well as Reagan.
parados

Reply Mon 22 Jun, 2015 05:08 pm
@andy31,
I notice you provided ZERO evidence to support your allegations.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2015 06:10 am
@parados,
It sure is the responsibility of the Sec of State to coordinate the security for our embassies and offices. You are apparently a Clinton apologist who will ignore the truth even when it smacks you in the face.

Oh wait, you can't be an apologist since Clintons never apologize for anything. They just blame others.
TheCobbler

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2015 07:36 am
@woiyo,
Like Dick Cheney?
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2015 07:38 am
@woiyo,
Did the republicans apologize for cutting funding at foreign embassies?

The republicans can't be trusted!
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2015 07:40 am
@woiyo,
And what of the KOCH brother's kick backs so the GOP can sit and do absolutely nothing for 8 years?!!!
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2015 07:47 am
@woiyo,
Quote:
It sure is the responsibility of the Sec of State to coordinate the security for our embassies and offices.

It seems you have a strange standard. Are you a Bush apologist? A Colin Powell apologist? A Condoleezza Rice apologist?

http://www.politifact.com/embassyattacks/

Shouldn't you have been demanding that Powell and Rice be brought before Congress to answer for all the attacks on embassies and consulates when they were in office?

Oh... you are going to argue that this is political, aren't you, when you state that only Clinton is running for President. Of course you don't give a damn about security for overseas personnel nor do you actually believe that it is the responsibility of the Sec of State.
woiyo

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2015 07:00 am
@parados,
Apparently neither does Clinton or you. You constantly argue that if so and so did it, it certainly OK for Clinton to do it.

A child usually reacts that way. You fit your picture !
parados

Reply Wed 24 Jun, 2015 08:17 am
@woiyo,
If so and so did it and it was OK for you then it points to YOU being the one that is acting like a child.