Your drink says a lot...

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 01:39 pm
People try to tell me much like a car or a pair of shoes they think that a drink says a lot about a person. Whats your drink and does it tell us who you are? Does it put an image in those that you wish to seek as partners?

Or are the critics crazy?

My drink: Vodka with a touch of OJ...I would say that the drink is a reflection of me. Tough with a touch of sweetness. LOL...don't find this vain but rather making fun of the weak ass drink I like.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,430 • Replies: 62
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 01:43 pm
I met a guy once who put tomato juice in his beer. I'm still trying to figure out what that means.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 01:48 pm
It means he has bad taste.

I like vodka mixed to make weak drinks to be guzzled. I do not like the taste of alcohol.

I think that means I have not yet aquired a taste for foul tasting beverages.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 01:49 pm
I drink Michelob light. I guess that makes me one step away from being a redneck. If I can't find Michelob, I'll usually have a bourbon and coke or a seven and seven.

But sometimes, if I'm feeling a little bit more crazy than normal, I'll get a Long Island Ice tea.

I don't know what all that means though. Maybe that I drink too much?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 01:52 pm
As for non-alcoholic beverages, I am a Pepsi man all the way. I guess that means that I enjoy having the feeling of something eating away at the lining of my stomach.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 01:52 pm
George Dickel & ginger ale is my favorite drink. Goes down like silk. Not too many people know about this brand. It is similar to Jack Daniels, in that they are both sour mash, except that Jack Daniels tastes like iodine by comparison.

http://www.dickel.com/home.html
0 Replies

cleandrinkingwater

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 01:53 pm
ha ha...I just get people telling me that the Vodka OJ is a girl drink. Bugs me...Can't find a drink that tastes good and looks good. Oh man...what the world has come to. Designer drinks...

Bourbon and coke? Hows that?
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 01:55 pm
"bloody beers" (beer and clam) is good!! I've been hooked on "Monkey's Lunches" though for the past year and a half, so i'm hopin this thread will give me some new drink ideas.
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 01:56 pm
Vodka martini straight up with a twist of lemon
-or-
Creole coffee
-or-
Blue Moon Belgian White Ale

What does this say to my partner?
"You married a boozer."
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 01:56 pm
Anything with OJ in it is by definition a girly drink. Ha ha.

Not that bourbon and coke is any better. It's sweet, mostly.

My dad used to drink Manhattans. Now that is a manly drink.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 01:57 pm
SUFP,

What the hell is a monkey's lunch? Is that like a liquid lunch? You can see from my avatar why I might be interested.
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 01:59 pm
Never understood bourbon and coke.
Nor mint juleps. Ack.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 02:01 pm
LOL...kicky,

It's an ounce of creme de banana ( however thats spelt), 1 ounce kahlua, and milk on the rocks. try it, mmm mmm good.
0 Replies

cleandrinkingwater

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 02:02 pm
Brass Monkey? OJ and beer right? Now that has to be the one man's OJ drink.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 02:02 pm
mmm, sounds good. Maybe a little too creamy for my tastes, but Kicky like banana!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 02:03 pm
cleandrinkingwater wrote:
Brass Monkey? OJ and beer right? Now that has to be the one man's OJ drink.

You forgot about Gin and Juice. Snoop Dogg drinks it, so it has to be a badass drink.
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 02:08 pm
stand up for pessimism wrote:
LOL...kicky,

It's an ounce of creme de banana ( however thats spelt), 1 ounce kahlua, and milk on the rocks. try it, mmm mmm good.

I didn't know Baskin-Robbins had a bar.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 03:41 pm
Beer: if I'm in "let's toss back 30 tonight and get all kinds of smashed up," it's coor's light. If I'm more sipping, it's Guinness, Sierra Nevada, Sam Adams, something like that.
Mixed drinks...Red Bull&Vodka if it's not ridiculously expensive, also like flavored vodka drinks. Rasberry or orange vodka with tonic. (cleandrinking water, try that...it's clear, and fruity tasting). Or a little Captain&Coke action.
Shots...I dig Zambuca and Goldschlager.
Wine...red.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 03:49 pm
Scotch and soda - GOOD scotch neat - rusty nails if I am not driving, and can afford 'em. Good wine.

I think it says I drink too much.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 03:52 pm
cavfancier wrote:
I met a guy once who put tomato juice in his beer. I'm still trying to figure out what that means.

That's how they do it in Texas, cav. It's called a "red draw."
0 Replies