I'm losing her please help me

chai2

Reply Fri 31 May, 2019 12:54 am
@Ponderer,
Ponderer wrote:

I'm sorry if I made you feel that way. That wasn't my intent. I was telling her my own feelings about her obvious intent to cause you emotional pain.
(which is even more obvious now)

I have no intent to cause emotional, or physical pain.

That is your imagination run wild, as you can't seem to conceive of speaking plainly.

It's a protective device for those that can't handle reality.

Honestly, the fact that you have a problem with someone simply pointing out another is responding to a thread that was from years in the past, creating some involved imagined evil purpose behind it, is quite remarkable.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 31 May, 2019 01:28 am
@kaylie-the-cutter,
Pay no attention to Chai. When she was in an argument with my transgender son she starting attacking my other son, who has never posted on A2K, because he is autistic.

He's lovely and she's a disgusting bigot.
0 Replies

Ponderer

Reply Fri 31 May, 2019 04:59 am
@chai2,
Chai2 : "...as you can't seem to conceive of speaking plainly."

As all we have here are words, I do my utmost best to choose exactly the words that best convey my thoughts and meaning. <--- Yes, I admit that is not "speaking plainly", however, when situations arise in which my mental capacity, ability to perceive reality, etc. are challenged, my way of demonstrating the function of my brain is to speak in a way that shows my intelligence, ability to process information, ability to organize my thoughts, and the ability to express them in an orderly manner.
If I said something that you didn't understand, I ask that you tell me and I will rephrase it more plainly.
chai2

Reply Fri 31 May, 2019 08:55 am
@Ponderer,
I understand exactly what you are saying.

I don't agree with putting so many "maybes" of every situation that the subject becomes an exercise in being so inoffensive as to be meaningless.

When I listed back all those "maybe maybe maybe's" It was in the intent to show just that. That anything that is said can be taken and torn assunder by so many maybes, in the effort to avoid any sort of discomfort for yourself, or thinking you are avoiding it for others, actually becomes offensive to those that chose to look at reality.

Think about it ponderer.

The mere fact (no maybe's involved) that I stated the truth that "this tread is over 4 years old", is the cause of all this. The person I addressed it to responded with a smile, and no insult was given or taken between the 2 of us.
It was our exchange, between me and vikkor.

In due course, a person not even addressed (Kaylie) felt the need to make excuses for pulling up an old thread (one that had no particular meat on it in the first place, just another "does she like me?" thread from years ago, and a rescuer (you) appears. The rescuer, in an attempt to, well, I'm really not sure what you were attempting.....to make it not true the thread was started years ago and abandoned? To "save" someone any even potential slight discomfort of realizing they perhaps innocently didn't notice the last post was old? By throwing out so many "maybes" to cover so many potential bases that even the poster told you to back off? Kaylies exact words addressed to you ponderer, were "i can handle things just fine without you interfearing" She's right. She can handle herself. She can make up her own mind what she thinks of you, me, or anyone else. She also told you to stop making her out to be small and childish. My opinion is she didn't appreciate all your "maybe's" any more than I did.

I pointed out that if she feels others are making her out to be small and childish, to question why she feels that way. I think Kaylie can take in that information, and not fall apart. I really do.

It doesn't seem to me that Kaylie needs any protection from big bad Chai making a 7 word statement of truth. This thread is over 4 years old. Plain and simple.

So my questions to you ponderer are: Why do you feel the need to interfere, even after told by the person you think are rescuing to stop?

Why do you feel justified if encasing someone who can obviously think for themselves, and express their needs, with so many layers of cotton battings of "maybes", yet you allow not one "maybe" but instead claim to know what I "obviously" meant?

Our new friend here has actually told you to back off, and to stop saying things that make her small and childish.
She has told me she is not trying to be rude to me.

My belief is that Kaylie is someone with a great capacity for thought. I believe she's new at the game of questioning things around her, yet can definately make her desires known. I believe I could grow to quite like her. If she gets a little pissed off at me, or I at her.....well, that's a good way to really get to truths, and clear the air.

Personally I much perfer that to someone who picks, chooses and decides for others who is allowed an unlimited supplies of cloying "maybes" and what other people "obvious" intents are.

Ponderer

Reply Fri 31 May, 2019 10:22 am
@chai2,
So you expect me to read all of that? No thank you.
Ponder this. (I saw that)
You didn't merely point out that this thread was years old. When she replied to you with a perfectly logical, nicely worded, and yes I'll even say "sweet" answer for posting on this thread, you came back at her in a pretty harsh tone. I just wrote to a friend that this place is like a bar where the "regulars" gather. And when someone new comes in, they are beaten and thrown out the door. I got that kind of reception, but as you see, I'm still here.
chai2

Reply Fri 31 May, 2019 11:41 am
@Ponderer,
That's fine.

So you're astute enough to know precisely what my intentions are, but too lazy to take a minute or 2 to actually discover what my thoughts are. How do you even know the entire post was addressed to you since you're too unwilling to even explore?

Were you also the one that even though you're too lazy to read what someone has to say, can move their mouse to thumb down a person?

Good to know these things about you. That you're not nearly as open minded, clear, and fair as you make out to be.

Was that too much for you to read also?

chai2

Reply Fri 31 May, 2019 11:47 am
@chai2,
WOW!
You are REALLY quick on the thumbs down.

You did it while I was editing the post right after I made it!

That's pretty impressive. Let me start my timer to see how long it takes you to thumb down this one.....
Ponderer

Reply Fri 31 May, 2019 11:54 am
@chai2,
It's not about laziness. It's like I told you about a year ago. I just can't handle how you go on and on.
And btw, I didn't thumb you down.
chai2

Reply Fri 31 May, 2019 12:00 pm
@Ponderer,
If you don't like how I go on and on, doesn't that make you the kind of intolerant person you profess to be defending others from?

No, it is lazy. Lazy people have a hard time seeing something through. They just go ahead an announce they know others intents, without doing the work.

The same in this case person that directly told you to back off, and told me she wasn't trying to be rude?

Just like in another thread, where you're please with yourself for quoting the bible about people who don't believe being fools, but are too lazy and/or deceptive to include the 2nd half of the bible verse. You know, the other half that didn't serve your purpose.

If I'm someone you can't handle, why do you even address me?

Maybe you really should go and actually read that post, so we don't have to go over it piecemeal. Maybe you should not speak just halfway to a subject, because it's just to inconvenient to you to include the part that destroys your intent.

Maybe maybe maybe. That word can weave quite a web.

Ponderer

Reply Fri 31 May, 2019 12:05 pm
@chai2,
We don't.
chai2

Reply Fri 31 May, 2019 12:08 pm
@Ponderer,
We don't what?

Now we're going to play the cryptic game?
chai2

Reply Fri 31 May, 2019 12:21 pm
@chai2,
Oh, re the thumbing down comment....

I pretty much suspected it isn't you, but wanted to see what your response was to confirm.

I'm about half smart.
0 Replies

Ponderer

Reply Fri 31 May, 2019 12:34 pm
@chai2,
"We don't" referred to what you said about going back and reading that 3-page post. "...so we don't have to go over it piecemeal."
chai2

Reply Fri 31 May, 2019 12:54 pm
@Ponderer,
Uh huh.

And I was supposed to pick out that your comment of 2 words was directed specifically at that?

Well, at least I can hope you read that last post, since the comment you addressed was at the end.

So you're too lazy to read posts, (which I suspect you really have) as well as think you're some defender even when an apparantly strong person says back off, and stop saying things that indicate you think she is small and childish. That's in addition to knowing, when it suits you, what others intents are, and feeding half quotes when it also suits you.

But now, you read multiple posts of mine, which pretty much added up in length to the one you're too "unable to handle"

It's just the ponderer show, isn't it?

BTW, I always feel strange when someone tells me about something of mine they read "a year ago" I don't honestly remember ever having a conversation with you, a year ago or last week. I'm not saying that to make you feel small. There are honestly just a handful of names here I can keep straight. I don't have dementia or anything. It's just that this is more like a show or movie I'm half paying attention to.

But, I'm sure you know what my intent in saying that really is. Rolling Eyes
Let me know what it is I intended, if you feel like it.
Ponderer

Reply Fri 31 May, 2019 01:07 pm
@chai2,
Let's try this, since I don't read your posts because just skimming them shows that they are nothing but verbal flogging, I'll just put you on "ignore". That way you can go on and on in case anyone else enjoys reading what you write, but honestly I tuned out back around " on and on".
chai2

Reply Fri 31 May, 2019 01:13 pm
@Ponderer,
Sure. Ok, then you can be as lazy and deceptive as you like, without me calling you on it with the inconvenience of reality.

That's not flogging, verbal or otherwise. It's what you've written in black and white.

0 Replies