Why won't my girlfriend invite me over to her house?

Reply Sun 1 Mar, 2015 10:34 pm
So we have known each other for 5 months now and have been dating for the past 2 and I do not get why she has not invited me over to her house yet. I am 19 in college and she is 17 as a senior in high school so she still lives with her parents. I have met the parents and they seem to like me so I don't think that is the problem. She does have depression and is insecure about herself so maybe she thinks I will break up with her if I don't like her house. I really want to know other people's opinions on this especially from a girls point of view.

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 2 Mar, 2015 12:58 pm
@halfcourt86,
You want our opinions, which frankly would be totally worthless because after we all give our opinions you will be no closer to knowing the reason than you are now. So exactly why do you need our opinions? Maybe you should ask the one person who can give you a definite answer. After all, if you two are going to have a relationship, don't you think being able to talk to each other and ask each other things would be important?
0 Replies

magicharry11

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2015 01:40 am
@halfcourt86,
Or maybe she thinks you are not good enough for her parents.
0 Replies