Lucassnowboards

Sun 1 Mar, 2015 08:50 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
my mom and dad are divorced. I didnt talk to her about the field trip
chai2

Sun 1 Mar, 2015 09:01 pm
@Lucassnowboards,
Lucassnowboards wrote:

we didnt talk to inmates. police officers just warned us about marijuana and other drugs. then gave us pizza afterwards.

See, once pot become legal, the police won't warn you about it.

The pizza you ate did more harm to your body than pot.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Sun 1 Mar, 2015 09:48 pm
@Lucassnowboards,
Sorry to hear that you are in a broken home, I hope you see your Father.

Perhaps your Mother prefers to smoke than to drink and get "drunk".

She has two little kids as well to look after that live with her and you, that's a lot of work for one person don't you think?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 2 Mar, 2015 10:53 pm
@Lucassnowboards,
Ok, I'll play for awhile. Who signed the permission slip for the unlikely field trip to mystery prison. You can smell pot in your bedroom because your bedroom is over hers. So do you live with Dad or Mom? If you live with Dad, you can't smell your Mom's weed.

I think you're jerking people around on this forum. However, if this is actually your living condition you have several avenues, talk to the parent who is actually smoking weed and ask them to stop, talk to your school counselor who will either call Child Protective Services, or the counselor will ask your parents to come in for a chat. You can always call the police, and if the weed smoker is stoned, the police will call Child Protective Services and they will remove you and your siblings from the home. Again if you're in a neglected state, foster care might be your best bet.

If you're just posting a fake situation to get people stirred up, that's not a nice thing to do.
0 Replies

simrangoyal

Mon 10 Dec, 2018 02:21 am
@Lucassnowboards,
talk to her. she will understand your concern.
0 Replies

geetika12

Mon 10 Dec, 2018 03:59 am
@Lucassnowboards,
Firstly you need to talk with her. If she says no, then call the cops.
roger

Mon 10 Dec, 2018 04:09 am
@geetika12,
I can't even imagine worse advice.
0 Replies