11

my husband has horrible hygiene and I cant bring myself to be sexually attracted to him anymore.

Medusax

2  
Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2018 05:13 pm
Good one.

Alsu3344

0  
Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 02:36 am
@brandolablue,
I was in a similar situation. When my husband returned home after 14-hour work, he smelt like... Of course, I didn't like it. When I started talking about it with him, he was irritated and didn't want to talk to me. We also faced a problem in bed because of this. When he noticed I didn't want to have sex anymore, he was surprised, but I was honest and explained him the real reason again. I should say, we agrued several times, but finally he understood me. Now he knows that he should take shower, brush teeth and shave before having sex with me. Personally I think that if he doesn't do this not only for himself, but also for me, he doesn't respect both of us. To sum it up, I wish you good luck, and my advice is to communicate again and again. If it doesn't work, visit a doctor.

CosCom Love

-3  
Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2018 09:54 pm
@brandolablue,
There is nothing you can do about it. Just keep him.

Forombity

0  
Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2018 12:16 pm
@brandolablue,
Sheesh! My relationship is also like that and what I usually do is instead of telling her directly (about how she smells and that she has some dirt on her teeth), I will tell it to her as a joke. Like, hey, have you brushed your teeth already? Have you changed your clothes? I think I smell something off here, I think it is your hair.. Eventually, she got conscious with herself and now she always want to go to salon, check his teeth and became vain.