I do not know what to do with the love i have for him

ivyl8

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2015 12:24 pm
hi,
i have been having this male friend for two years before we met.our relationship was basically online...till we met last year.Through out the time we first started talking...i did not feel any attraction towards him.However..when we met last year,things went really fast.He poared his heart to me and told me he loved me and wants to marry me.I did not take him seriously .
After a while,our communication started cutting down and i am now inlove with him.i do not know whether he still feels the same way towards me.The problem is that we do not talk often lately and i have no platform to show my feelings for him...
are these feelings gonna fade away one day ?i need help

jespah

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2015 12:46 pm
@ivyl8,
Send him a note with the following 6 words. Just copy and paste it.

Code:Where do I stand with you?

You may not get the answer you want, but at least you'll know what's going on in his head.

Hint: because you have fewer communications, it doesn't sound like he's seeking you out to make contact. That's usually a sign that someone is no longer interested. But there is no harm in asking.
ivyl8

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2015 01:18 pm
@jespah,
thank you @jespah
Love Unplugged

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2015 01:50 pm
@ivyl8,
2 years of maybe, perhaps, then yes you love him doesn't seem like a textbook type of love one forms. But you do love him now and want to show it. Blunt as the 6 words posted earlier is more effective than covert means and defendant on personalities.

He had to endure those maybes for so long and the heat is at risk of passing of or gone already. A blunt approach this far in is necessary and not just a 'what do you want from me' but it needs to be a "I love you so much"! You definitely know the condition of the future then.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2015 02:43 pm
@ivyl8,
How often do you see him in person?
ivyl8

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2015 10:11 pm
@ehBeth,
we hardly meet lately.However,we used to meet every day after work
0 Replies

ivyl8

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2015 10:13 pm
@Love Unplugged,