What phobias do you have?

Anoxia

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 06:24 am
LOL
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 07:11 am
I had an ugly case of abuzzophobia, terrified of the vileness on that site, and I punked out completely. I ran away.
Tell me, is there a phobia of mice or is that a learned fear and not count as a true phobia?
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 07:16 am
Wild mice, or lab mice?
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 07:18 am
thehamster wrote:
Yeah Nick, cav's right.
You seem to suffer from Social Phobia- Fear of being evaluated negatively in social situations.
Just get out there, say hi to a cute girl with characters and let the balls go dangle-dangle - or invite her for dinner first so you get to know her a little better, if you wish.

While the "balls go dangle-dangle", be sure your American Express Card is paid up, just in case the Lady wants to dine at the Ritz-Carlton and NOT MacDonalds.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 07:19 am
eoe wrote:
I had an ugly case of abuzzophobia, terrified of the vileness on that site, and I punked out completely. I ran away.
Tell me, is there a phobia of mice or is that a learned fear and not count as a true phobia?

I hear you regarding abuzzophobia. As for the mice thing, start calling them mee-chay, and you'll laugh so hard you'll forget your fears.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 07:35 am
I recently left Abuzz in favor of A2K after my long time account was mercilessly deleted without cause nor explanation. Also, the spammers and the bandwidth problems made the site unbearable. This isn't a fear. It's common sense.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 07:37 am
What was the bandwidth problem with Abuzz? This is the first, I've heard of it.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 08:40 am
It had been hard to post on Abuzz as every time the service was unavailable or you would have to attempt your post several times before it would enter. The problem isn't as bad now as it was but it's still there.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 09:28 am
Spiders.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 09:31 am
I share cav's vague "strange crowds of people" fears. Had a distinctly unpleasant experience at an NBA playoff game in Portland once, just the paranoid creeping notion that all these angry and shouting people were irrational baboons with long sharp teeth who might go into a frenzy at any second. Mob behavior freaks me out a bit.

Okay, maybe that's not cav's thing...
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 09:48 am
cavfancier wrote:
eoe wrote:

I hear you regarding abuzzophobia. As for the mice thing, start calling them mee-chay, and you'll laugh so hard you'll forget your fears.

Italian mice? That's hilarious, cav! Laughing
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 02:49 pm
Guess I'll have to buy traps from TAR-JAY for the mee-chay?
Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies