Sex & Procreation with Minors

Sam1951

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 03:27 pm
Noddy,

We have that in common. I tend to think that, in places were you may need to depend on neighbors, you see people's hearts not the externals.
Folks in our area take us as we are. No we don't dress or act any differently than we always do.
An enlightened village is a good place to be.

Sam
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 08:12 pm
You're all right - of course. I have just never seen a campaign such as this one....although I will concede that for all the good it will to, for all the change that will come out of this - the money could have been better spent on the prosecution/investigation of these pedofiles.
0 Replies

steissd

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 11:55 am
Phoenix wrote:
Do you think that a man having sex with a 13-14 year old is psychologically normal, and can be talked out of these behaviors?
Unfortunately, he is. It is a norm of the Western society that prohibits sex with kids under 18 (or 16 in Europe). In India in 70s the legal age for getting married was 12 for girls. In Muslim countries 13-15 y.o. girls often leave schools in order to marry. And their husbands are not considered pedophiles, they are regular citizens. Attraction to immature kids is a menthal pathology. If someone is attracted to sexually mature, though legally underage kids, such person is a potential violator of law, but not a mentally sick or pervert.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 01:31 pm
http://impressive.net/people/gerald/2000/08/11/15-17-52-med.jpg

If that doesn't work we go to the advanced model for the
Second Offense:

http://www.metaphor.dk/guillotine/Media/3D1870back.jpg
That oughta do it.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 01:42 pm
I'll bring the rotten fruit, Bill. Wink
0 Replies

Sam1951

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 04:43 pm
Bill,

The option, for second time offenders will prevent them from even thinking about a third offence. I kind of like that. Twisted Evil

Sam
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 05:16 pm
I regret to say that I think a lot of people will think of the billboard ad as titilation, or at least joke material.

I am not all so against minors having sex with minors; though it often turns out to be a dumb move, or often exhilarating, whichever, it is the way of the world - but the statutory stricture makes sense to me as a curb of the imbalance re maturity.
0 Replies

jacko73

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2004 02:58 am
Statuatory rape shows that A male eighteen or over has had sex with a girl under eighteen, whether or not consent was given by the girl or boy in any case. The billboards seem to me to be a dashed attempt at stopping underage sex " Isnt she a little young?" Thats the most pathetic message ive ever heard. Just buying points for an election it sounds like
0 Replies