Dreams and Nightmares

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2017 12:06 am
A blue eyed Russian talks to me in my dreams.

He says the Russian people need freedom, but I can see in his blue eyes a skunk.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2017 10:20 pm
I had a dream about shooting up a KKK meeting the night before Charlotte.

I remember the white sheets and a lot of red Smile lol
TheCobbler

Reply Fri 18 Aug, 2017 10:36 am
@TheCobbler,
Actually I lied, I did not shoot any gun in my dream... I had one, but I woke up before I pulled the trigger.

I was spared from this by the powers that be... but, just a few seconds more and I would have let 'em have it! lol
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2017 12:26 am
I closed my eyes and I saw thousands of eyes looking at me out of the darkness. They had no bodies, they were the eyes of my life, eyes familiar with my destiny and history. Family.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 6 Feb, 2018 06:34 am
Old Norm he had this dream.
He never gave up on his dream,
He worked day and night.
'Cuz he was blinded by the light!

I said Eartha, do you have to sing everything?
Can't you speak like normal people do?!

And she sang again.
Some people have a long way to go.

TC

0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2018 02:41 am
Last night I dreamed I met Joni Mitchell, she was sitting on a V shaped couch with six other girls, she was about 20 years old, I sat with them and there was a long conversation as Joni casually spoke about life.

Then Joni walked up this street toward some Hollywood studio with huge glass windows. I and a large entourage of mostly women followed her as we sang her most obscure songs by heart and I knew every word. I could see her inside talking to executives, I am not sure why but I began to cry uncontrollably, I think I was too stoned and overwhelmed by awe.

The dream seemed to be going backwards in time.

Then I found myself in this rock club in a back studio room and met Carole King. Carole looked like she was only 16 years old and she was playing the piano for some A & R reps, her voice was so young and clear and I could barely recognize her.

I looked inside the rock club where a band that I only faintly recognized was playing on a stage with colored lights in front of a large crowd, they sounded like the band, "Oak".

I woke up bewildered and remembered the dream I had when I spoke with Jim Morrison and his words of truth.

Yes Jim, "We are highway men"...

TC
0 Replies