Dreams and Nightmares

TheCobbler

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 05:34 am
I will always love you Miguel, you will always be my prince.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2015 05:42 am
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 22 Sep, 2015 04:32 am
RexRed - Fly To Me
https://www.reverbnation.com/rexredmusicartist/song/24326573-fly-to-me

I sorta sound like John Lennon here
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 22 Dec, 2015 10:55 am
I had a dream that I was on a large Grecian ship and I saw Zeus coming across the water being drawn by a team of white horses. The horses were at one with the waves of the sea.

Many on the ship were terrified as Zeus came closer. The sky turned to very large bright ominous thunderous clouds and people were scurrying around in last minute panic and desperation. People who I knew were dead suddenly lived again for it was a dream.

The fear of judgement was eminent, each person saw before themselves a mirror and considered their own particular lives.

Some people on the ship saw this event as rapture and some saw it as wrath.

I was neither panicked or filled with glory but I saw it as a curiosity. I felt dignity while I also felt impending change on the horizon.

As God arrived at the ship it seems we became small as God towered above us.

I could hear God speaking many languages and tongues, Zeus was both male and female and encompassed all races of people.

It seemed that wrath was really the birth of wisdom and our odyssey across the ocean was actually a beginning and not an ending.

Our ship was transformed into gold and rare gems and a wondrous island appeared out of the sea as the storm clouds became a sunrise upon a new day.

Life is a full circle where it seems the end is merely a new beginning, a chance to grow and learn benevolence through the aeons of time.

Death is only a barrier to those who perceive it so... fear and glory are two sides of the same coin flipped by the whimsy of our own vivid imagination.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 23 Jan, 2016 05:56 am
Neanderthals were superior to humans in many ways, they were better singers and had nicer teeth.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 17 Feb, 2016 12:06 am
Elvira Duncan
There was once a girl, stung perfectly tuned as the finest violin. She was a dancer, a ballerina who thrilled audiences from New York to Paris and many of the furthest parts of the far east; all the spectators and fans loved to watch her perform her pirouettes and turns nightly on the grandest stages of the world. She danced like a butterfly or a swan with such exquisite elegance and grace that even kings and queens blushed at her mere presence.
Her name was Elvira Duncan but we all called her Vera.
I too could dance, but oh, not like Vera. I felt at her side like a clumsy Ox, beleaguering and she, light as a sprite dancing joyfully alongside a heavy lead dirigible.
The way she fluttered and twirled surely the divine wind was her marionette master.
There was no other dancer quite like Vera, she was charmed from birth and could dance with such ease that people would gasp and awe at her every move.
But as with all dancers there came a day when she grew old and could not quite reach the same heights of her younger self. Yet still she was like a fine wine that only improves with age, a rare vintage.
She danced with such grace and poise that I am sure even angels would weep at her remarkable charm and beauty.
Then came Marguerite Solana, she too had been touched by the breath of the wind and together Vera and she would dance in a fury like a whole orchestra playing in fortissimo!
Around and around they would whirl in a fevered methodical pitch, churning like the ocean battering a helpless ship in their wake.
I was lost in such beauty that I felt compelled to write this memento down.
Then like an oboe’s final melodic soliloquy, Vera, her health failed and I watched her struggle to regain the momentum of her finest years.
Even swans die, as Vera clung to life and her vibrant youthful dance became a moment’s tragedy. Yet I could still see her dancing like the ethereal Goddess she was, the white spot light illuminating her birdlike form.
Vera was eventually taken by her illness and she dances on a higher existence now. She left only her ballerina shoes behind and the wishes of a star brighter than any in a moonlit sky. Her dream pushes this wanton pen along as I try and write of such elegance, a rare thing today.
I think back and can still see Vera with her smile and oh such verve!
Life is grand on so great a scale that we mimic the divine but only for a glimpse into immortality.
RexRed
2/17/2016
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2016 07:17 pm
I was sleeping and a spirit came to me and brought me to a place very high up in heaven. The spirit beckoned me to look down and I saw the world. The spirit said, this world I give you but on on one condition. You must give something back.

So I said what do you desire from me?

The spirit answered, I desire nothing from you.

Then I said, then what shall I give back when you desire nothing?

I want you to give not back to me but give to the world.

I wondered what I would give to the world when I have nothing?

The spirit said, you can see the world through hate and you can see the world through love.

If you see the world through love, you will own the world. tc
ossobuco

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2016 07:21 pm
@TheCobbler,
eh?
TheCobbler

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2016 07:25 pm
@ossobuco,
Just doing my metaphysical calisthenics. Smile
Glennn

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2016 07:39 pm
@TheCobbler,
A man with a heart of gold! Such a rare find.

Thanks!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2016 07:50 pm
@TheCobbler,
I never did understand metaphysical as a word. I had enough earlier woo woo as time went by.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2016 07:56 pm
@TheCobbler,
By the way, I'm stealing your stuff. I felt it would be unethical to not tell you. Smile
TheCobbler

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2016 08:05 pm
@Glennn,
It is yours to share. Smile
Glennn

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2016 08:29 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
It is yours to share.

Damn it! You just took all the satisfaction out of stealing it.

I'm listening to your stuff right now, and I'm quite entertained.
TheCobbler

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2016 05:25 am
@Glennn,
I am very honored to share my music with you. Please keep your ipod tuned for new music. thx Smile
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 10:23 pm
I had a dream about changing the world time back to zero. That 2017 year will be the year 1. The first woman President of the greatest country of the world will mark the new beginning. The birth of time.
This is the year zero in 2016 we count our way either ahead or back.

We have the choice of a dream or a nightmare.

Hillary represents the dream and Donald represents the nightmare.

The year 1 will mean that we reflect as a culture on our accomplishments. We mark our accomplishments by building a time capsule that all the world can participate in adding their own data and we send this capsule into space.

We decide if we become greater or lesser.

Hillary will make us greater as we move forward toward social unity or Donald will take us back into barbarity and hate with his closed minded religious cohorts.

Time is a circle and we either grown or we regress, we evolve or we wither and die in stagnation and division.

Zero represents the secular awakening from sleep, a new world without hate and division. Millennials will have a chance at forging a world that we could not obtain.

A world where the only walls that separate us will be from our racist and undignified war filled past.

We will all build this wall TOGETHER with our votes.

A world of peace where religion takes a back seat to progress.

A world free from religion and free from Gods that have divided our collective existence.

In 1776 we were on the verge of this change but religion crept back in and corrupted the ideal of true unification.

Secret societies and new cultish religions that reenforced old ways and kept us from our true potential. Though progress could not be stopped.

There is no time in history when true enlightenment has occurred so to go back would only be a fools errand.

We mush go forward. Though we may still reckon time as it is we are on the verge of a new beginning.

We can either ally ourselves with the terror of the past or the civil rights of the future.

In this election we will decide our fate.

Shall we go back or move forward.

If we move forward we shall move forward as one.

(the cult of zero)
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2016 10:45 pm
The words of my African neighbor echo back to me.

"So we will be number 1 in the future."

Racism and hate will never make us number 1...

Only unity can foster exceptionalism.

This is the American dream, the dream we all share in common.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 4 May, 2017 08:26 am
I had a dream about calcium being used as a fuel to run cars... Weird huh?
TheCobbler

Reply Thu 4 May, 2017 04:53 pm
@TheCobbler,
Calcium is the fifth most abundant element in the earth's crust.
0 Replies

chirchri

Reply Thu 25 May, 2017 08:31 pm
@Rickoshay75,
Yup , like me
0 Replies