Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 08:32 am
@JTT,
Yes, "Yankees" were people from northern states (mostly New England) during the civil war that fought against the southerners to emancipate black slaves. The Yanks are coming!

And then there is the baseball team...

Somehow you have turned this meaning into something negative.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 08:35 am
@TheCobbler,
Have you heard about the American bra?

One yank and it's off.
TheCobbler

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 08:36 am
@izzythepush,
Haha!!!!
izzythepush

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 08:38 am
@TheCobbler,
It's very old, there's another one called cowboy that rounds them up and points them in the right direction.
JTT

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 08:39 am
@izzythepush,
izzy learned all these jokes when he was daily getting sloshed at his local pub.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 09:41 am
'There's never a safe place': Colorado school training kindergartners to high schoolers to respond to an active shooter
https://abcnews.go.com/US/safe-place-colorado-school-training-kindergartners-high-schoolers/story

A better lesson would be to teach them to vote democrat.
TheCobbler

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 09:48 am
SEXUAL ASSAULT SHOULD NOT DISQUALIFY KAVANAUGH IF PROVEN, MAJORITY OF REPUBLICANS BELIEVE: POLL
https://www.newsweek.com/sexual-assault-should-not-disqualify-kavanaugh-proven-majority-republicans-1141877

America the ugly and grotesque...
JTT

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 10:04 am
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
America the ugly and grotesque...

As it has always been ...
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 10:08 am
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:
'There's never a safe place': Colorado school training kindergartners to high schoolers to respond to an active shooter

http://abcnews.go.com/US/safe-place-colorado-school-training-kindergartners-high-schoolers/story?id=65123554

That would be one of the few links where some of the code after the question mark is required.

I find it best to use the "post preview" button to test a link when pruning it of stuff that doesn't matter.

The main thing that you want to remove is the "Facebook click ID" (fbclid=xxxxx) code. That's what lets Facebook track who is clicking each other's links.

TheCobbler wrote:
A better lesson would be to teach them to vote democrat.

No. The Democrats will violate their civil liberties for fun, without even trying to do anything to solve the problem.

The solution is to have a rifle in each classroom (locked in a secure gun safe of course).
JTT

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 11:04 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
No. The Democrats will violate their civil liberties for fun, without even trying to do anything to solve the problem.

Democrats didn't blow up WTCs 1, 2 & 7. Now that is "violat[ing] their [all those firemen and citizens] civil liberties for fun".
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 11:17 am
@TheCobbler,
I thought is was a play on the Dutch Jan pronounced Yan, and when the "English" settlers from Connecticut took on the "Dutch" settlers from New York they ended up calling them Yankees.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 12:39 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
Yes, "Yankees" were people from northern states (mostly New England) during the civil war that fought against the southerners to emancipate black slaves.

That is not why the civil war happened. Lincoln the liar was a racist and he used his EP as a political weapon/tool not for any altruistic reasons about freeing anybody.
oralloy

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 02:19 pm
@JTT,
You are correct about Lincoln and his motivations.

But the reason why the South started the Civil War was to try to preserve slavery (which they feared would be abolished if they remained part of the Union).
Baldimo

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 03:11 pm
Ed Buck, big time DNC donor has finally been arrested after he has killed 2 people with overdoses of meth and attempted to OD a 3rd victim. I guess if you are a bid DNC donor, you can do what you want. Ed Buck, Harvey Weinstein and Jeffery Epstein all DNC donors who were able to commit their crimes because of who they were and who they donated to.

https://ktla.com/2019/09/17/dem-donor-ed-buck-arrested-after-3rd-mans-overdose-charged-with-operating-west-hollywood-drug-house/
Quote:
The first man, 26-year-old Gemmel Moore, died on July 27, 2017. Prosecutors cited insufficient evidence in declining to press charges against Buck in connection with Moore's death, which was ruled an accidental methamphetamine overdose.

A second man, 55-year-old Timothy Dean, died of methamphetamine and alcohol toxicity on Jan. 7. Dean's autopsy report said he died at least 15 minutes before anyone called 911. That death was also ruled accidental.

Court documents filed on Tuesday portray Buck as a "violent, dangerous sexual predator," who uses the bait of drugs, money, and shelter to lure men struggling with addiction and homelessness into his home, where he "manipulates them into participating in his sexual fetishes."
JTT

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 03:12 pm
@oralloy,
But the reason why the South started the Civil War was to try to preserve slavery (which they feared would be abolished if they remained part of the Union).
---------

That doesn't make the South bad and the North honorable and decent, as the usual propaganda goes. The people of the north were every bit as ugly as those of the south. Both were largely vehement racists, both were involved in an over 200 year long genocide against Native Americans.
oralloy

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 03:21 pm
@JTT,
Would it surprise you if I said that I agreed with everything that you said in that post?

I do agree with everything that you said in that post.
JTT

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 03:26 pm
@oralloy,
You are making progress, oralloy. Why do you deny the reality of the WTCs 1, 2 & 7 molten/vaporized structural steel? You can see a picture of John Gross, NIST 2nd in command, touching the end of a previously molten/vaporized piece of WTC steel on the last page of bernie's thread.
JTT

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 03:28 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
I guess if you are a bid[sic] DNC donor, you can do what you want.

That's how the usa operates, Baldimo. Every usa prez since WWII has been a war criminal by Nuremberg stsandards and all collected/collect pensions.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 04:00 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
You can see a picture of John Gross, NIST 2nd in command, touching the end of a previously molten/vaporized piece of WTC steel on the last page of bernie's thread.

I guess it really is a picture of some guy touching a large chunk of metal, isn't it?

When I skipped past the picture without really focusing on it, I thought it was a picture of a guy on a horse.
JTT

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 04:18 pm
@oralloy,
You know and knew what it was, oralloy? How come you don't know who the guy is? I thought you were knowledgeable on 9-11 facts.

There is the proof for WTC molten/vaporized steel. You can also see it at,

https://www.fema.gov/pdf/library/fema403_apc.pdf

You also saw molten steel/iron flowing from WTC2 minutes before it was blown up.