Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

Baldimo

Reply Tue 23 Jul, 2019 01:15 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
It's an offence, and you're the liar.

You claimed people went to jail for jaywalking... they don't. I never said it wasn't an offence, I said it was a ticket and nothing more.

Quote:
I'm not changing subjects, you're doing what you always do when facts coincide with your propaganda. Deny reality.

Yeah, you did. To deflect from the anti-free speech laws of the UK, you tried to bring up jaywalking... change of subject.

Did you bother to watch the video? He was stopped 4 times for jaywalking. From the sounds of it, they only gave him a warning the first 3 times, not even a ticket and didn't arrest him for jaywalking. It was the 4th time they had seem him doing it and that is when they went to give him a ticket. The one cop did tell him to put his hands behind his back, but then he decided to run from the police, which is resisting arrest... No matter what the headline reads, he wasn't arrested for jaywalking, he wasn't hit for jaywalking. The majority of the tape is the result of him not doing what officers said and then running from the police.

Quote:
You don't think killing children is wrong enough for you to get off your arse and do anything about it.

The only thing to be done about guns according to you, is to get rid of them, I won't be doing that.

Quote:
A child's life place second fiddle to your pathetic need to have a gun so you can feel important.

See, we were talking about the anti-free speech laws in the UK, you tried to switch the subject to jaywalking, which you failed at, and then you went to kids and guns... weak ass responses from a weak ass mind.

You sure can virtue signal with the best of them can't you?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 23 Jul, 2019 01:30 pm
@Baldimo,
I thought you'd justify police violence. We don't have anti free speech laws over here we have anti hate speech laws.

Free speech is supposed to be about exposing the rich and powerful not persecuting minorities. You fetishize free speech, you give as much weight to lies as you do the truth, you support the far right and terrify the weak and powerless. That's not free speech, it's fascism.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 23 Jul, 2019 02:30 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I thought you'd justify police violence.

I did no such thing, I disproved your claim that he was arrested for jaywalking. I provided context for what actually happened, not the fantasy you and the article are trying to push.

Quote:
We don't have anti free speech laws over here we have anti hate speech laws.

I keep forgetting, disagreement is hate speech with you.

Quote:
Free speech is supposed to be about exposing the rich and powerful not persecuting minorities.

Thank you for proving you have no idea what free speech really is. The only purpose of free speech is so you can say what you want without fear of being arrested or persecuted by the govt.

Quote:
You fetishize free speech, you give as much weight to lies as you do the truth, you support the far right and terrify the weak and powerless. That's not free speech, it's fascism.

The only fascist here is you and your extremist ilk. You want to limit speech to what you think it should be, and if someone disagree's with you, you want them arrested and put in jail, that is fascism. Luckily you are limited to calling people names on the internet who disagree with you and don't have any real power. I suppose if I and a few others were in the UK, you would have reported our comments here to the authorities for prompt arrest. Authoritarian fascist is what you are.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 23 Jul, 2019 03:10 pm
@Baldimo,
The only reason he wasn't arrested for jaywalking is because he had to go to hospital.

It's police brutality and you still excuse it.

Jaywalking is used as an excuse to harass by racist cops, you can fanny about with the minutiae but you can't change that.

It's not what you'd expect in a free country.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 23 Jul, 2019 06:28 pm
The FBI Counted 100 Domestic Terrorism Arrests In The Past 9 Months
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/domestic-terrorism-fbi-christopher-wray_n_5d374b1fe4b004b6adb6fd42

Republican's gone wild... (now sitting in jail)

Excerpt:
FBI Director Christopher Wray said white supremacist violence motivates the majority of these cases the bureau investigates.

Comment: Trump's buddies...
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 23 Jul, 2019 07:02 pm
Trump sues to prevent the release of his tax returns
https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/23/politics/trump-sues-tax-returns/index.html

Trump's taxes, another long list of felonies...
Region Philbis

Reply Tue 23 Jul, 2019 07:12 pm
@TheCobbler,

the guilty Dotard has something to hide...
snood

Reply Tue 23 Jul, 2019 09:18 pm
@Region Philbis,
Couldn’t be. He’s a stable genius who knows finance. He must just be standing on principles like the right to privacy and such.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2019 12:28 am
@BillRM,
Off the top of my head I don't know if she did, but her father did and she did serve in the military.

She's one of the few, if not only, people left alive who've been in the same room as Churchill and FDR.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2019 02:32 am
@snood,

i've never seen a self-proclaimed innocent man work so hard at making himself look guilty.

it's astonishing to watch...
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2019 03:32 am

https://imgur.com/TM9VfYX.jpg
Region Philbis

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2019 04:00 am

https://imgur.com/lOTT4gl.jpg
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2019 05:04 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

Couldn’t be. He’s a stable genius who knows finance. He must just be standing on principles like the right to privacy and such.

LOL Trump and principles how silly can you get an as he turn almost all of the hundreds of millions his father let him into ash I would not consider him a finance genius either.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2019 07:56 am
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:
Trump's taxes, another long list of felonies...

What felony? What law is he supposed to have broken here?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2019 07:57 am
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:
http://imgur.com/TM9VfYX.jpg

Outlawing the Democratic Party will put an end to their witch hunts against people who disagree with them.
neptuneblue

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2019 08:10 am
@oralloy,
Jailing a corrupt president will ensure justice for the American people.
oralloy

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2019 08:34 am
@neptuneblue,
No such corruption. Putting innocent people in prison is hardly justice.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2019 08:37 am
@Region Philbis,
What fact's do you have to back this claim?

This is missing the list of Dem IL governors of the last 7, 4 have done prison time for crimes committed in office. Should be interesting to see all these "crimes" committed by the GOP...
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 24 Jul, 2019 10:13 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

Jailing a corrupt president will ensure justice for the American people.

I can not concept in the old days of smoke full rooms that Trump would had been allow to run under the label of any major party.

We need to put back into place some better filtering/vetting of candidates somewhere along the line so another empty headed and racist is block from running even if he is a great demagogue an is not elected by a minority of the people.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 25 Jul, 2019 03:17 am

https://imgur.com/G4yoepS.jpg