Region Philbis

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2019 05:34 am

https://imgur.com/gQUuSS6.jpg
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2019 01:29 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
You are ignoring how that reality came to be. And it's not as you present it.

You are living in a fantasy land.

Quote:
Our economy is the best it's ever been because safety and environmental protocols have been thrown out the window.

Really, all of them, or just the stupid ones Obama tried to put into effect the last few months of his term?

Quote:
A company no longer has to abide by pesky regulations that make them responsible for the health concerns to their employees or to the reduction of pollution of the environment. Ignoring those costs allows a company to increase profits in the short term but increases long term harm.

Once again you are living in fantasy land. The EPA is still there and still has plenty of rules. You make it sound like Obama only put those rules in place to effect the profits of companies... I agree with this claim. Obama hated business's and didn't respect them. He proved this when he told business owners "You didn't build that...".

Quote:
I'm not sure which studies you're looking at, but most wage growth charts have concluded stagnant, if not reduced, purchasing power. In other words, people work longer and harder to get the same amount of money.

You are lying about wage growth and overall general growth of the economy.
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/at-a-10-year-high-wage-growth-for-american-workers-likely-to-keep-accelerating-2019-03-08

Just as a side note, you would know these things if you didn't watch the anti-american news channels like CNN and MSNBC. The rest of the major news outlets have reported on these increases.

Quote:
Tons of jobs are available, this is true. Companies found it more profitable to not offer full time employment to reduce benefits paid out. This means some one now gets to work two part time jobs, neither one offering health care benefits, in order to make ends meet.

You mean like Bernie Sanders who cut his people's hours so that they made $15/hr? You seem to be taking a page out of dumb-ass AOC's playbook. Unemployment is down because people have 2 jobs... you are smarter than AOC.

Do you have any proof that full time employment has been cut, or are you just talking out of your ass?

Quote:
So I have to ask, why are YOU denying reality?

This coming from the same people who won't accept Obama stagnant economy but want to think Trump's economy is stagnant. I'll say it again
TheCobbler

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2019 01:36 pm
Nadler: Mueller Hearing To Air Evidence Of Trump Wrongdoing
The House Judiciary Committee chairman said this week’s hearing with Robert Mueller will air “very substantial evidence” of wrongdoing by President Trump.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/nadler-mueller-hearing-evidence-trump-wrongdoing_n_5d353505e4b004b6adb1d5b5

You know, evidence?

"High crimes" should come with severe penalties.

Ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law! Neither is stupidity.

Impeach the criminal! Lock him up!
Baldimo

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2019 01:43 pm
@TheCobbler,
I can't wait for this "Hearing" to go the same way the Mueller report did, a nothing burger.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2019 02:05 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:
"High crimes" should come with severe penalties.

There is no reason to think that these accusations against Mr. Trump are even true given the Democrats' history of fabricating false charges against innocent people (Scooter Libby for example).

But a $25,000 fine was adequate when Bill Clinton committed these very same crimes, so the same will be adequate for Mr. Trump in the unlikely event that it can ever be established that the accusations against him are true.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2019 02:28 pm
@oralloy,
Yada yada scooter libby ad infinitum. He probably lied. Thats why he wazs convicted. Trump has l8ied about damned near everything hes talked about for the last three years. No matter how often you repeat the same loold clinton bushwa the meter resets to zero each new case. And nearly a thousand ex doj prosecutors are on record saying it looks like trump commited felonies. Your opinion means diddley in comparison.
oralloy

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2019 02:58 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Yada yada scooter libby ad infinitum.

The Democrats' history of maliciously framing innocent people for imaginary crimes means that none of the accusations against Mr. Trump can be believed.

MontereyJack wrote:
He probably lied.

Scooter Libby did not make a single untrue statement.

MontereyJack wrote:
Thats why he wazs convicted.

That is incorrect. He was convicted because Democrats framed him for an imaginary crime.

MontereyJack wrote:
Trump has lied about damned near everything hes talked about for the last three years.

I doubt that can be proven.

But even if it is true, so what? Look at the way Obama lied about people keeping their insurance plans if they wanted. And then lied again about people's insurance plans being supposedly substandard.

MontereyJack wrote:
No matter how often you repeat the same loold clinton bushwa the meter resets to zero each new case.

Even if the charges against Mr. Trump could be established as true, the Republicans are not going to let the Democrats get away with treating Mr. Trump any harsher than Bill Clinton was treated.

Not that it will ever get to that point, given that the accusations cannot even be believed to begin with.

MontereyJack wrote:
And nearly a thousand ex doj prosecutors are on record saying it looks like trump commited felonies.

It looks that way because the Democrats probably fabricated an imaginary case against him, just like they did to Scooter Libby.

There is no reason to take the accusations seriously.

MontereyJack wrote:
Your opinion means diddley in comparison.

That is incorrect. Many people believe that it is wrong to frame innocent people for imaginary crimes.

Many people believe that it is wrong for the law to apply unequally to some people and not to others.

I'm not alone in my belief in justice.
BillRM

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2019 06:18 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

MontereyJack wrote:
Yada yada scooter libby ad infinitum.

The Democrats' history of maliciously framing innocent people for imaginary crimes means that none of the accusations against Mr. Trump can be believed.

MontereyJack wrote:
He probably lied.

Scooter Libby did not make a single untrue statement.

MontereyJack wrote:
Thats why he wazs convicted.

That is incorrect. He was convicted because Democrats framed him for an imaginary crime.

Kind of similar to what happen to the central park five you know the then young boys that was charge with rape and spend many years behind bars before DNA clear them.

The same black teens that Trump at the time wish to have executed and to this very day will not accept the proof that they are innocent.

neptuneblue

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2019 06:32 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
You are living in a fantasy land.

I'm an adult. I don't drink kool-aid.

Baldimo wrote:
Really, all of them, or just the stupid ones Obama tried to put into effect the last few months of his term?

You mean the ones that mandate cleaner air standards and less pollution?
https://www.wsj.com/articles/epa-overturns-obama-era-clean-air-rules-for-power-plants-11560963259

Baldimo wrote:
Once again you are living in fantasy land. The EPA is still there and still has plenty of rules. You make it sound like Obama only put those rules in place to effect the profits of companies... I agree with this claim. Obama hated business's and didn't respect them. He proved this when he told business owners "You didn't build that...".

Wrong.
https://www.epi.org/publication/combined-effect-obama-epa-rules/

Baldimo wrote:

Wrong again.
https://money.usnews.com/careers/salaries-and-benefits/articles/where-is-the-wage-growth

Baldimo wrote:
Just as a side note, you would know these things if you didn't watch the anti-american news channels like CNN and MSNBC. The rest of the major news outlets have reported on these increases.

You'd learn more if you wouldn't just watch Fox.

Baldimo wrote:
You mean like Bernie Sanders who cut his people's hours so that they made $15/hr? You seem to be taking a page out of dumb-ass AOC's playbook. Unemployment is down because people have 2 jobs... you are smarter than AOC.

It's happening sweetheart.
https://populardemocracy.org/sites/default/files/201806112_OUR%20Walmart%20Full%20Report%20-%20Web.pdf

Baldimo wrote:
Do you have any proof that full time employment has been cut, or are you just talking out of your ass?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-28/amazon-hires-10-part-time-workers-every-full-time

Baldimo wrote:
This coming from the same people who won't accept Obama stagnant economy but want to think Trump's economy is stagnant. I'll say it again

Trump's economy is bad for business, bad for workers and bad for the environment.
oralloy

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2019 06:56 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
The same black teens that Trump at the time wish to have executed and to this very day will not accept the proof that they are innocent.

If Mr. Trump ever accuses anyone of a crime, I'll be sure to discount his accusations the same way that I discount Democratic accusations.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2019 07:06 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
Trump's economy is bad for business, bad for workers and bad for the environment.

The important thing is that he protects us and prevents the Democrats from violating our civil liberties for fun.

A strong economy would be nice of course, but the priority has to be the preservation of our freedom.
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2019 07:20 pm
@oralloy,
I don't understand why you keep thinking he's preserving freedom, when in fact, he's doing the exact opposite.
oralloy

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2019 07:32 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
I don't understand why you keep thinking he's preserving freedom,

It's because he prevents the Democrats from violating our civil liberties for fun.

neptuneblue wrote:
when in fact, he's doing the exact opposite.

That is incorrect. He really does prevent the Democrats from violating our civil liberties for fun.
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2019 07:36 pm
@oralloy,
Ok, prove it. Other than weaponry (which is a 2nd Amendment right) , name something that Trump has tried to preserve as a civil liberty.
oralloy

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2019 08:02 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
Ok, prove it.

http://apnews.com/c1f392e8f34541e0bad6a0195795a12e

neptuneblue wrote:
Other than weaponry (which is a 2nd Amendment right), name something that Trump has tried to preserve as a civil liberty.

Why something else? The Second Amendment counts as a civil liberty.
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2019 08:09 pm
@oralloy,
You keep insisting Trump is the keeper of civil libert(ies).

Again, OTHER than weaponry, what do you think Trump defends as a civil liberty?

oralloy

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2019 08:12 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
You keep insisting Trump is the keeper of civil libert(ies).

Yes. He has a strong track record of preventing Democrats from violating our civil liberties for fun.

neptuneblue wrote:
Again, OTHER than weaponry, what do you think Trump defends as a civil liberty?

Weaponry suffices.
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 22 Jul, 2019 08:17 pm
@oralloy,
Liberties is plural, liberty is not.

So, you misspoke.