Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

oralloy

Reply Thu 6 Jun, 2019 05:41 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
oralloy wrote:
MontereyJack wrote:
As usual, millions of people disagree with you.

Does the President agrees with me?

Who cares what a liar agrees with.

The people who carry out the census will care about what the President thinks, because they will be carrying out the President's orders.
RABEL222

Reply Thu 6 Jun, 2019 07:44 pm
@oralloy,
Tell me Ollie do you kneel before your god and king whenever you see or hear him on t v or radio or do you go all the way face down and worship the lying crook?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 6 Jun, 2019 11:23 pm
@oralloy,
Trump should read the 14th amendment too. Of course he has made it plain he hoesn't care what the Constitution says if it disagrees with what he wants. He doesnt want a nation of laws, he wants a nation of Trump.
oralloy

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2019 01:49 am
@MontereyJack,
So far Trump has complied with all adverse court rulings. Your contention that he does not care about the Constitution is silly.

The people who truly don't care about the Constitution are the leftists who are always trying to violate everyone's civil liberties for fun.
Region Philbis

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2019 03:59 am

https://imgur.com/F6DphrC.jpg
BillRM

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2019 04:52 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

MontereyJack wrote:
oralloy wrote:
MontereyJack wrote:
As usual, millions of people disagree with you.

Does the President agrees with me?

Who cares what a liar agrees with.

The people who carry out the census will care about what the President thinks, because they will be carrying out the President's orders.

Sorry I had taken part in the census normally but if the president is going to issue illegal and unconstitutional orders the hell with it.

God it going to be nice to once more have a normal president not a what to be dictator.
oralloy

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2019 05:29 am
@BillRM,
Hardly illegal. Hardly unconstitutional.

The Republicans are going to hold the White House for another 18 years, if not even longer.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2019 06:31 am
@Region Philbis,
Another lie. They actually got a long well and Trump was very presidential. You can't meme to save your ass, can you?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2019 06:54 am
@oralloy,
The people who don't care about the cConstitution are the uber rightists who support violating people's civil rights for fun. /the right wing death-lovers.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2019 06:58 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
uber rightists who support violating people's civil rights for fun.

You don't have an original thought in you. You are looking sillier by the day.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2019 07:20 am
@oralloy,
Still on about your imaginary 20 year repeating periods?
Region Philbis

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2019 07:22 am

https://imgur.com/m7bqGKc.jpg
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2019 07:30 am
@coldjoint,
blither on, joint.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2019 08:24 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Still on about your imaginary 20 year repeating periods?

You are the only person who talks about imaginary repeating periods.

I am talking about one single period of Republican rule: from 2016 to 2036 (or even longer yet).
oralloy

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2019 08:25 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
The people who don't care about the Constitution are the uber rightists who support violating people's civil rights for fun. /the right wing death-lovers.

You can't point out any example of people on the right trying to violate civil rights for fun, or being fond of death.

I can point out examples of people on the left trying to violate civil liberties for fun.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2019 08:43 am
@oralloy,
Nonsense. The whole voncept of multiple 20 year periods somehow being a characteristic of america is onmly yours and flies in the face of history 4 and 8 year periods are four more evident. The last two repub periods wer 12 and 8 years and gave us one of the bottom tier oof presidenis. The time before that was 8 years and featured the only president eever who resigned. We had the "i am not a crook" crook as prez then. THAT is definitely repeating wiith trump. This time around he"ll either resign in disgrace too or be turned out of office and find himself facing decades in jail. 20 years of gop malfeasance? In your dreams..
oralloy

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2019 08:49 am
@MontereyJack,
20+ year periods of one party rule has happened three times before in America's history. Denying history does not make it go away.

As for your witch hunt, the only thing that is going to do is inspire people to outlaw the Democratic Party.
Baldimo

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2019 09:04 am
@oralloy,
They always seem to forget that the DNC ran the House for about 40 years, until the GOP started making gains in the south, in the 1990's. History doesn't seem to be their strong point.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2019 09:24 am
@oralloy,
And they happened irregularly and far less often than 4. 8 or 12 year intervals so they have no predictive vallue so your prediction of gop control til 2036 is purely fantasy like all your opinions you maake believe are facts.
oralloy

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2019 09:29 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
And they happened irregularly and far less often than 4. 8 or 12 year intervals so they have no predictive value

So what? I wasn't using them for any predictive value. I was only countering your untrue claim that there were never any such periods.

MontereyJack wrote:
your prediction of gop control til 2036 is purely fantasy

Check back with me after election day 2032 and let's see if the Republicans have just won the White House for the fifth time in a row.

MontereyJack wrote:
like all your opinions you make believe are facts.

You cannot point out any case of me having ever done this.
0 Replies