Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

izzythepush

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2019 10:36 am
@TheCobbler,
It's transgender, not transgendered. For a self styled champion of LGBT issues you're quite ignorant.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2019 11:17 am
https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/57775025_2265259326866411_8136612003771842560_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_eui2=AeGWa_YFetrDY0hT15Xyi--A-sMOQORhbUaP5m_DPZIWBKlXiIPUMyW5rdszzh4_JcyUi6SSnMGTNn9tRE_pYl0JcyWaG2gpxKWkbynNUNVgeQ&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=71f30a2e149ae98d115473771b4efa2a&oe=5D3E0930
TheSubliminalKid

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2019 11:50 am
TheCobbler wrote:

For a transgender advocate you sure like attacking a gay man.

Being trans has nothing to do with being gay. I am a trans man and a LOT of the transphobic abuse I have received has been from cisgender gay men. Suggesting that being gay means you know anything about the transgender struggle is insulting and entitled. You know nothing about being trans because you are gay.

Besides, Izzy wasn’t attacking you for being gay; he was pointing out the fact that you’re using the term ‘transgendered’ (usually used by people who don’t support us) when the correct term is transgender. It’s not gayed, or lesbianed, just as it’s transgender and NOT transgendered.

TheCobbler wrote:

I would rather be transgendered than be you.

1. It’s transgender. Not transgendered.
2. Now you’re using being transgender as an insult.

How can you possibly say you’re remotely pro transgender rights when you’re using us as an insult. Even being a lowly transgender person would be better than being you!

I am transgender and I’m a much better person than you’ll ever be.

Besides, if you do have transgender friends as you so claim to, then I feel sorry for them. I often worry that I have some old acquaintance lurking around that comes out with transphobic bigoted nonsense like you just did, and then tries to justify it based on a supposed friendship with me. Clearly you never talk to trans people about trans issues.

Absolutely abhorrent.
TheCobbler

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2019 11:53 am
The term transgender is new
So the grammar rules are simply coming out of someone's ass.

How about
transgenderal?
transgenderism
genderqueer
cross-dresser
transsexual
cross-gender
trans-ing gender

when the word police finally settle on a proper term then everyone who is not privy is somehow a bigot.

The term transgender has only been used in print for about 50 years

Someone decided that transgendered is "usually offensive".

Poppycock!

Excuse me and there is a nicer way to point that out than being a bitch.

Please have your pets spayed and neuter...

If you have not heard of the word transgenderal then SHAME ON YOU!

You're a bigot!
TheCobbler

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2019 11:55 am
@TheSubliminalKid,
Are you Izzy's kid?

The word police are here.

And since when are cis men not allowed to be feminists?

And since when are cis men not just as gay as a transgender person.

and cis men do not get beat up for being gay?

Cis men do not get fired for being gay?

You act as if you are privileged to insult gay men because you are trans. Get over it.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2019 12:00 pm
@TheCobbler,
How about you actually listen to how people actually want to be addressed instead of telling them what to do.

You're quite the little fascist aren't you? Do you miss your pal Pinkie? Those carefree days when you used to see who could be the most Islamophobic must seem so far away now.

You and Coldjoint are cut from the same cloth.

Let's face it being a gay man you only care about what affects gay men. The LBT can just **** off.
0 Replies

TheSubliminalKid

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2019 12:02 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:

Excuse me and there is a nicer way to point that out than being a bitch.

Using a misogynist term to describe a transgender man...

Yes you really are showing support for trans people and our identities.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2019 12:10 pm
@TheCobbler,
That's funny because the leftists in the US never talk about the Constitution, they are interested in 'democracy" without the Constitution.
0 Replies

TheSubliminalKid

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2019 12:13 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:

And since when are cis men not just as gay as a transgender person.

What the heck are you on about?

If you’re cisgender you can’t understand what it’s like to be transgender.

It’s different to being gay.

Some trans people are gay, some trans people are straight. Some are neither gay nor straight.

I mean this is basic freaking stuff mate.
TheCobbler

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2019 05:06 pm
@TheSubliminalKid,
If you are transgender and white person you have no idea what it is like to be transgender and a black person. So you have no right to an opinion or you're being racist... How could a gay man know what it is like to be trans as if gay men have no empathy because they are merely only gay.

Your logic is flawed from the very top down.

You are speaking to me as if I were a child and have no understanding of sexuality.

But it is you who needs to go reexamine your own hate machine.

This discussion about gender I started off about a transgender "friend of mine" who supports Trump. This person has been one of my closest friends for almost 20 years and has never corrected me on the use of the word transgendered. But I certainly today stand ******* corrected.

How could a transgender person support Trump?

As for my use of the word transgendered. I was unaware there was a difference but to apologize to Izzy when she was being such bitch, well, she can shove her word transgender wherever.

There is an nice way to talk to people and a shitty way. There is a helpful and courteous way to talk to people and there is an attacking and hateful way to talk to people.

Izzy has chosen the shitty way and if you want to defend that kind of rotten person by attacking a gay man over a word that was honestly and without malice used then that does not say much for you either.

And by the way there are a lot of idiot cisgender (a word that is not even in the spell check dictionary yet) men who support Trump also. Does that make me a homophobe and a Nazi for pointing that stupid **** out?

Tell your mom to STFU already...
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2019 05:08 pm
And I will also state that Webster's Dictionary points out that using the word transgendered is only "sometimes" used with malicious intent.

But Izzy is the true judge of character here is she? lol

Izzy is a troll...
TheCobbler

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2019 08:59 pm
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2019 11:59 pm
@TheCobbler,
Well done, Cobbler.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2019 12:52 am
@TheCobbler,
A transgender person tells you how they would like to be addressed and you tell them they're wrong you know best.

You're like this about everything, an ignorant fascist who can't bear to be told they're wrong and too stupid to realise how ridiculous you look.
0 Replies

TheSubliminalKid

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2019 02:49 am
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:

And I will also state that Webster's Dictionary points out that using the word transgendered is only "sometimes" used with malicious intent.

As someone who is both a linguist and a trans guy – the dictionary can piss off. It’s written by cisgender academic scholars that don’t account for how language is actually used.

If trans people are saying “hey we don’t like to be called transgendered” then you should listen to them instead of quoting the dictionary written by cisgender men you utter plonker.

Now you're just willingly being transphobic and attacking trans people and their families for calling you out on it.

Fascist.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2019 04:28 am
If you want to talk about me, at least get the name right. It's "OlivIer".
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2019 05:12 am

getting back to the topic at hand...

saw this on the social media --

MAGA ~ Mafiosi Autocrat Grafting America
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2019 06:32 am
Oh oh... someone got his post pulled off by the mods. Well done!
Olivier5

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2019 06:36 am
To my mind, TheCobbler has been doing excellent work on this thread, poking well-deserved scorn at Trump and his trumpies. I would hate to see him intimidated or simply demotivated from doing this useful work by a couple of virtue-signaling trolls.
neptuneblue

Reply Fri 26 Apr, 2019 06:40 am
Now they're going after kids.

Ohio mom says Christian school expelled her kids because she's unmarried and they have different fathers
BY CAITLIN O'KANE

APRIL 19, 2019 / 2:02 PM / CBS NEWS

A single mother of two from Akron, Ohio, says a Christian school expelled her children because she is not married and her kids have different fathers. The mother, Summer Grant, wrote a lengthy post on Facebook defending herself after Chapel Hill Christian School unexpectedly dismissed her kids.

Grant said she spoke to school administrator John Wilson after her oldest daughter had an issue with a school bus driver, The Akron Beacon Journal reports. Grant got involved in the incident, which escalated, and the police were called.

When her 10-year-old, Summara-Rayn, and 7-year-old, Summaia, were kicked out 30 days before the end of the school year, Grant asked Wilson if the school bus incident had anything to do with it. "He said, 'No.' He said the bus incident just shed a light on many problems that we have with you," Grant told the Akron Beacon Journal.

Instead, Grant says Wilson told her that her daughters were being dismissed because she was committing "adultery."

Grant said the school first took issue with her being unmarried last summer, when she went to Wilson to discuss her daughters' scholarships. Wilson began asking about her daughters and their fathers, asking "how we can get your household to live biblically moral," Grant told the newspaper.

"It wasn't about whether they had their scholarship in place," Grant tearfully told the paper. "It was more or less about me just not living right. ... It was an uncomfortable conversation, but I sat through it because I really wanted my children to go to the school."

When her daughters were dismissed, Grant said Wilson told her it wasn't a requirement for her to be married for her children to attend the school; it was, however, a "strong recommendation," the paper reports. Grant pointed out that many other parents at the school are not married.

Grant told the newspaper that she attended both public and private schools in Akron and Pittsburgh and knew she wanted her kids to attend a Christian school.

After the Beacon Journal broke the story and it gained widespread attention, Grant wrote on Facebook that regardless of her personal life, she is a "really good mother."

"This situation has really put me in a bind mentally," Grant said. "I can say I've done some 'not so ok things' in my life. Done some things I probably shouldn't have but I don't want to be judged as a bad person! [And] I especially don't want my kids to be judged for my actions.Regardless of my personal life I’m a really good mother! I don’t have many regrets because I am who I am. But just because I may of made some not so good choices doesn’t mean I don’t have a heart of gold! I know I do! I love so hard! N I truly want everyone to be happy! And that’s actually been somewhat of a downfall for me. All I’ve been trying to do is just let this man know he went about this situation completely wrong! That’s it! I understand I’m not married and fornication would be what I committed not adultery! However I’ve been the same unmarried women with children who have different fathers since the day he first accepted me n my children and the money for them to attend and that’s where he’s wrong at. I’m sorry I didn’t get married in the time frame he thought I should of but I wanted to bad! But that’s just not what was for me at the time. I’m trying to change my life fr. Getting rid of old negativity that wasn’t good for me n my children. Trying to live n love right. Tryna be a better woman. It’s HARD to break old habits. So before you talk about me take the time out to really think about how hard and embarrassing it is to speak my truth to the world! Don’t knock me pray for me. You wouldn’t believe my struggle if I told you! You don’t even know the half I’ve been through! "

Grant disputed Wilson's claim that she committed adultery. "I understand I'm not married and fornication would be what I committed not adultery!" she wrote on Facebook. "However I've been the same unmarried women with children who have different fathers since the day he first accepted me [and] my children and the money for them to attend and that's where he's wrong."

In an emailed statement to CBS News, the school said parents sign a written agreement "to conduct themselves in accordance with expressed guidelines of conduct."

Grant told the newspaper she doesn't remember signing that agreement.

The agreement is "meant to reflect a common commitment to the cause of Christ," between the school and parents, according to the statement Wilson sent to CBS News. "The unfortunate reality of a relationship of this nature is that individuals occasionally decide to act in a manner inconsistent with this written agreement and, as a consequence, separate themselves from the community."

"Parents sign a written agreement to conduct themselves in accordance with expressed guidelines of conduct," Chapel Hill Christian School said in a statement to CBS News

"Recently this did occur with one of our families," the statement continued. "Unfortunately, portions of an audio recording were presented, which expressed only a small portion of the administration's and Board of Education's concerns. While we believe it would be wrong to make public the particular circumstances that led to this separation, out of concern for the privacy of the family, we also felt that dismissal was necessary in order to protect the safety of our school children and their families."

CBS News reached out to Grant with a request for comment and is awaiting response.
0 Replies