Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

TheCobbler

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 11:52 am
@Baldimo,
Just say it Baldimo, you are a male chauvinist pig too...

This is why you are in denial...
Baldimo

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 12:24 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
Just say it Baldimo, you are a male chauvinist pig too...

This is more of the same BS. Agree with what you say or be called a name...

Quote:
This is why you are in denial...

You are the one in denial of reality. You seem to push the worst of your thoughts on the people you disagree with.
TheCobbler

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 12:24 pm
Russian hacking of DNC
https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/report-dnc-hack-may-have-used-tech-system-in-steele-dossier-1458536515723
TheCobbler

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 12:26 pm
@Baldimo,
You are what you defend.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 12:37 pm
@TheCobbler,
You're the one who thought the far right in Britain were republicans. Remember the long drawn out conversation we had when I tried to explain that republican meant the opposite of monarchist, all because you are too America centric.

It's very simple to blame everything on Trump, nice easy answer that doesn't require much thinking. Trump is not behind the rise in the far right globally, that was down to the recession caused by Dubya's ham fisted handling of the economy.

Trump has used the far right for his own political ends, he's a symptom, not the cause.

Most people outside of America think he's an idiot and that includes most right wingers. He's not as influential as you make out.
Baldimo

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 12:40 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
You are what you defend.

Does that weak defense really work on anyone?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 12:46 pm
@hightor,
That's not the most reliable source.

Assuming it's true doesn't mean that Trump is to blame. The individual was an extremist looking to make a statement, mentioning Trump and the 2nd amendment brings a lot more drama. Said individual is also under arrest so it was clearly a piece of political theatre that he intends to carry all the way through the court process.

I'm not saying that Trump hasn't influenced the far right globally but blaming all of this square on the republicans and Trump is way too simplistic, and it's something Cobbler has done time and time again. It's almost like he wants to make him more important than he already is.
hightor

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 01:04 pm
@izzythepush,
Yeah, I knew that about the Mail but it's not as if they were making anything up. They quoted directly from his manifesto.

No, I don't blame everything that happens on Trump or the Republicans but this idiot was clearly inspired by our idiot.
hightor

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 01:19 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
Russian hacking of DNC

More and more of the Steele report gets substantiated. The net is being drawn tighter.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 01:25 pm
@hightor,
You don't. Cobbler does.

I doubt the shooter could even name another republican politician.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 01:36 pm
@hightor,
Quote:

No, I don't blame everything that happens on Trump or the Republicans but this idiot was clearly inspired by our idiot.

Quote:
Tarrant also referenced English politician Sir Oswald Mosley as the historical figure he most associates with. Mosley headed the British Union of Fascists and later the Union Movement in England, both groups that disseminated anti-Semitic propaganda and wore Nazi-style uniforms and symbols.

Some recordings of Mosley’s speeches were included in an archived Facebook profile that is believed to belong to Tarrant. He claimed he communicated with right-wing terrorist Anders Behring Breivik, the mastermind behind two terrorist attacks in Norway that took the lives of 77 people.

Tarrant said that Breivik’s own manifesto inspired him, similar to comments made by Coast Guard Lt. Christopher Hasson in a memo outlining his intent to murder innocent civilians. Hasson identified as a “white nationalist” and composed a hit list that included Democratic politicians and media figures

He was clearly inspired by more people than Trump. That you would even place any blame on Trump is ridiculous and petty after the loss of 49 lives.
Quote:

In particular, Tarrant said he was impacted by Turning Point USA's Candace Owens, a 29-year-old African-American political activist.

Do some research.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/brenton-tarrant-accused-in-mosque-massacre-changed-after-visiting-north-korea
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 01:36 pm
@izzythepush,
The manifesto follows that one of Breivik - and will find more imitators in right wing circles, like (presumably and not deadly) today already in London.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 01:41 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
The manifesto follows that one of Breivik - and will find more imitators in right wing circles, like (presumably and not deadly) today already in London.

What do people expect? This is human nature. They see their governments wet nursing killers and a religion that preaches hate openly. They see rapes and assaults go unpunished. Someone is going to snap. Someone did.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 01:43 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
I know, all this **** predates Trump. He's a convenient handle to drape things on.

I honestly don't know how he feels about this, I know the Whitehouse will go through the motions of condemning and distancing, but what does Trump really feel? Does he feel horrified to have his name linked to such an atrocity, or does he secretly feel quite pleased?

I do not know the answer to that one.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 01:49 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
What do people expect? This is human nature.
Killing worshippers? Children?
You do have a peculiar "human" nature.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 01:59 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Killing worshippers? Children?
You do have a peculiar "human" nature.

Why don't you ask Islamists that? Are they the only ones that can commit mass murder? Apparently not. Deal with it, the terror committed by them is the real inspiration behind this attack.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 02:05 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Deal with it, the terror committed by them is the real inspiration behind this attack.
Well, there's an international network of right-wing extremists and terrorists. So you might have the better knowledge.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 02:30 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
right-wing extremists and terrorists

The "them" in the post refers to Islam and its terrorists.
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg?7415
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 02:41 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
I think cj and Trump are alike in that they don't care what comes out of their mouths as long as it gets them attention.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2019 02:59 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
I think cj and Trump are alike in that they don't care what comes out of their mouths as long as it gets them attention.

I would not say every word from you is much to write home about. I have opinions backed by facts. You have insults.
0 Replies