Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2019 08:07 pm
Trump served a team of champion athletes a greasy buffet of fast food. And now, the memes…
https://www.queerty.com/trump-served-team-champion-athletes-greasy-buffet-fast-food-now-memes-20190115

0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2019 08:50 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
And somehow that justifies letting them(gangs) in at our southern border?

You never answered my question. We should abandon hope of keeping people like his out by securing the border because Russia is doing it too?

Do you have the wherewithal to answer?
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2019 09:17 pm
The water just got a lot hotter for Alex Jones
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/1/12/1825700/-The-water-just-got-a-lot-hotter-for-Alex-Jones

Will the real fake news please stand up (take the stand)?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2019 10:10 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
The Russian, Ukrainian and Albanian gangs fly in,

And somehow that justifies letting them(gangs) in at our southern border? Try again.

What the holy hell is wrong with you? Don't you even remember the question you demanded another poster respond????? You asked how do human traffickers get in other than the southern border, I answered that question because apparently you are woefully stupid about the massive amount of trafficking that goes on. Only you could come up with a ridiculous comment that one crime cancels out another crime, what outrageous nonsense you spout. I truly hope you don't believe the rubbish you post because that would make you
the king of the simpleton dunce-boys. I will not waste time arguing with a cup
of coal.

So JUST in case it isn't clear, they fly in AND overstay their visas. When they get caught they are deported back to Russia, Ukraine, Albania and a host of other countries, then they get new fake identification and fly back to the States in a week or so and resume the illegal activities. What's the deal, doesn't Alex Jones ever report on it or is he only interested in profiting off of mangled children and their grieving parents. Pity.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2019 10:17 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Don't you even remember the question you demanded another poster respond??

I have said it is stupid to demand anything on an internet forum twice, now three times. Show me that post.
Quote:
Only you could come up with a ridiculous comment that one crime cancels out another crime,

I did not do that. You said, in essence, is we should not stop what we can and used other crimes to make your point. You are making excuses for a party that will not fix what it can. Anti-American bullshit. Period.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 02:33 pm
Why is Trump trying to weaken America by dissolving NATO?

How does weakening our alliances with the free world make America great again?

Hillary is right (again), Trump is no more than Putin's puppet. I am sick of it!

Even Pence would be a better President than Trump! And that is not saying very much! Impeach the traitor Trump!

Trump Discussed Pulling U.S. From NATO, Aides Say Amid New Concerns Over Russia
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/14/us/politics/nato-president-trump.html

Whatever Putin has on Trump, it must be the most disgusting thing you can think of for Trump to turn his back on his own country...

Donald, it is gonna come out anyway... That is the blackmail works, it never ends and if/when it does end it ends in publication....

Spare yourself double shame by standing up to Putin now rather than later and face even more disgrace and perhaps even treason charges because this cover-up will be used in court against you as your motive for your treachery against our country.
Baldimo

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 02:39 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
Why is trump trying to weaken America by dissolving NATO?

NATO no longer serves a purpose, the USSR is gone and buried. How exactly does no NATO weaken the US, it sounds more like it weakens the EU. The EU is powerful enough to have it's own military to protect it from other outside forces.

Quote:
How does weakening our alliances with the free world make America great again?

If Russia invades Latvia, do we send US troops to stop them?

Quote:
Hillary is right (again), Trump is no more than Putin's puppet. I am sick of it!

Pfft, tell me again how much money The Clinton foundation has received from Russia? I seem to recall Obama stating to the outgoing Russian President "Tell him I'll have more flexibility after the election"... not 2 years after that famous line, and Russia invaded Ukraine and Obama did almost nothing. Next he got us into a proxy war with Russia in Syria. Hillary would have continued these disastrous mistakes.

RABEL222

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 02:43 pm
@coldjoint,
You and ollie are two of a kind. Revisionists. I have posted the meaning of revisionist on another site. I'm sure you have already seen it.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 02:47 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
You and ollie are two of a kind.

I consider that a compliment.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 02:48 pm
https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/49900108_2523965691029803_4753290506060955648_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=d5028805643044d69c98712dbda4cebb&oe=5CC350DC
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 02:50 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:

You need directions to the nearest airport?
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 02:51 pm
@TheCobbler,
A couple of hundred million dollars would put Trump firmly in Putins pocket just like the drug lords contribution to the Mexican president. Big money talks bigely.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 02:51 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
NATO no longer serves a purpose, the USSR is gone and buried.

Baldimo wrote:
If Russia invades Latvia, do we send US troops to stop them?
One battalion battle group of the NATO Enhanced Forward Presence is led by the US (presently by the United States Army's 3rd "Wolfpack" Squadron).

And since you mentioned the EU: Albania, Canada, Iceland , Norway, Turkey, and the US are not EU-members.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 02:54 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
is led by the US

Because no one else is capable of doing that. Time they give it a try.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 03:01 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Because no one else is capable of doing that. Time they give it a try.
Oh, thanks.

But why are the other three Battle Groups and the commanding officer of Enhanced Forward Presence not from the US?
Baldimo

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 03:01 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
One battalion battle group of the NATO Enhanced Forward Presence is led by the US (presently by the United States Army's 3rd "Wolfpack" Squadron).

They can come home and you can send a battalion of German military to the front lines, if stopping Russia is that important, then spend your own blood and treasure.

Quote:
And since you mentioned the EU: Albania, Canada, Iceland , Norway, Turkey, and the US are not EU-members.

The EU has enough money from it's member nations to fund it's own military. NATO serves no purpose for the US except to be the shield for the chickenshit Europeans.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 03:04 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
But why are the other three Battle Groups and the commanding officer of Enhanced Forward Presence not from the US?

Because they have to learn eventually. Any other news?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 03:06 pm
@coldjoint,
I bow to your military and NATO knowledge! (I'd thought, NATO soldiers are in rotations in the battle groups and change every six months.)
coldjoint

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 03:06 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
drug lords contribution to the Mexican president.

Maybe you should wait until that is proven.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 03:10 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
I bow to your military and NATO knowledge!

And I see you need some help with originality. Russia cannot do what it used to. They are not the Soviets anymore. Europe can defend itself.
0 Replies