Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

Blickers

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2018 03:40 am
@oralloy,
Quote oralloy:
Quote:
So what? The media lies about him [Trump] too.
The major media doesn't lie about Trump. They don't lie about all tbose people he appointed to his campaign and Administration meeting alone with Russian officials and then denying the meetings to the Senate and the FBI when questioned about it. Which affects national security, and so is rather large.

The major media told the truth there.
oralloy

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2018 04:13 am
@Blickers,
The major media lied when they misportrayed Trump's inauguration crowd as being smaller than it was.

I also remember TIME got busted for putting a fake picture on their magazine cover to gin up hysteria over illegal immigrant children.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2018 04:49 am
@Blickers,
Don't waste your time arguing with something incapable of reason. We've seen the pictures, significantly more people protested against his visit here than attended his inauguration and only an idiot could think otherwise.

Trump's supporters aren't interested in facts or truth just repeating what der trumpster tells them to say and think.

Expecting reason and understanding is a waste of time.
Blickers

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2018 04:51 am
@oralloy,
Quote oralloy:
Quote:
The major media lied when they misportrayed Trump's inauguration crowd as being smaller than it was.

I also remember TIME got busted for putting a fake picture on their magazine cover to gin up hysteria over illegal immigrant children.

A. In your opinion, said picture was fake because you say the president's inauguration crowd, while quite a bit smaller than Obamas, was portrayed as being much, much, much smaller than Obama's. While you feel that Trump's crowd was only much, much smaller. Sorry, the differences between much twice and much thrice are too subjective to constitute lying. Especially since you freely admit that Trump was lying his head off about his crowd being larger.

B. The girl was crying while they searched her mother. She turned out to be one of the lucky ones-she and her mother were taken into custody together. As the courts have ruled, thousands of children were not so lucky-they were separated and the courts have ruled they must be returned forthwith. I don't call it a lie when they show a girl and her mother being arrested just because they were the one of the lucky ones who could stay together when thousands were being separated.

None of which offsets the real outright lies that Trump tells almost daily.
oralloy

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2018 05:31 am
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:
A. In your opinion, said picture was fake because you say the president's inauguration crowd, while quite a bit smaller than Obamas, was portrayed as being much, much, much smaller than Obama's.
The picture was fake in factual reality. They presented "a picture of the crowd earlier in the morning when it was smaller" as "the actual crowd size during his inauguration".

Blickers wrote:
While you feel that Trump's crowd was only much, much smaller. Sorry, the differences between much twice and much thrice are too subjective to constitute lying.
Presenting misleading pictures that make the crowd look smaller than it really was is very much lying.

Blickers wrote:
B. The girl was crying while they searched her mother. She turned out to be one of the lucky ones-she and her mother were taken into custody together. As the courts have ruled, thousands of children were not so lucky-they were separated and the courts have ruled they must be returned forthwith. I don't call it a lie when they show a girl and her mother being arrested just because they were the one of the lucky ones who could stay together when thousands were being separated.
It was a lie for them to make it appear that the child was being brutally ripped away from her mother.

Blickers wrote:
None of which offsets the real outright lies that Trump tells almost daily.
How are Trump's lies any worse than the media's lies about him?
oralloy

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2018 05:32 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Don't waste your time arguing with something incapable of reason.
Your stunning failure to point out anything that I'm wrong about must be quite embarrassing.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2018 05:36 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Expecting reason and understanding is a waste of time.

Point proven.
oralloy

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2018 05:42 am
@izzythepush,
The only thing that you proved is that you are all talk. You cannot back up your accusations by pointing out something that I'm wrong about.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2018 05:44 am
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
Trump is all about 'America first' for everyone but himself

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/madison.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/9/06/90685827-0b0f-58c6-b086-7c0316e21357/58fa60de3f12f.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C844

0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2018 08:34 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

If I thought GMO products caused mental retardation a couple of posts by Pinkie and Oral are hardly likely to convince me otherwise.

I gladly eat GMO foods too. I will continue.
maporsche

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2018 08:35 am
@Blickers,
There is time-lapse video showing both inaugurations during the entire events.

Trumps was much more sparsely attended.
oralloy

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2018 08:41 am
@maporsche,
But not as sparsely as was portrayed by fake media.
maporsche

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2018 09:00 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

But not as sparsely as was portrayed by fake media.

You mean that one random guy on Twitter?
oralloy

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2018 09:08 am
@maporsche,
No. I mean mainstream broadcast outlets that liberals try to pretend is truthful.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2018 09:47 am
@maporsche,
Be my guest, just don't try ramming them down our throats.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2018 09:55 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Be my guest, just don't try ramming them down our throats.

Because your gullet is already full of Islam and your fascist governments appeasement?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2018 09:57 am
https://c4.legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/F-People-600-LI.jpg
https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/07/branco-cartoon-reds/
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2018 10:59 am
@coldjoint,
Yup, Democrats brought us social security, Medicare and civil rights (1964). Republicans brought us Donald Trump, liar, scammer, crotch grabber, wives cheater, narcissist, insensitive/no empathy, border wall, tariffs, trade war, higher prices, and demean the presidency of this country.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2018 11:42 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Face facts. Trump did not win the vote.

You mean the popular vote... that has never been a measure of how the President wins.

Quote:
Which makes him illegitimate, despite what the anti-democratic Electoral College did.

You can say "anti-democratic", but we are not a democratic nation, the Founding Fathers spoke at great length about "mob rule", that's why we are a Constitutional Republic. Everything our nation does is based on the Constitution, not majority rule.

Have you ever read the Federalist/Anti-Federalist papers?

0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2018 11:48 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Yup, Democrats brought us social security, Medicare and civil rights (1964). Republicans brought us Donald Trump, liar, scammer, crotch grabber, wives cheater, narcissist, insensitive/no empathy, border wall, tariffs, trade war, higher prices, and demean the presidency of this country.

What sort of revisionist history are you pushing? The Dems locked you and your family up because you were Asian! They didn't pass the 1964 Civil Rights vote, the vast majority of the passing votes came from the GOP, not the DNC. The DNC was heavy in the south and they were the party of Jim Crow laws and the founders of the KKK.