Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

oralloy

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 08:31 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
In addition to it being a violation of our Constitution, it proves once again that Trump is a moron and doesn't understand the laws to which he swore to protect and defend.
There is no violation of the Constitution.

And you are the person who doesn't understand the laws here.

cicerone imposter wrote:
Anybody see his tax returns yet? He promised to show them after they are audited.
Too bad. He lied.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 08:32 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
And Trump is pushing the NFL owners VERY strongly to deny the players their free speech rights., when the owners for the most part didn't want to . Still on Trump's head to deny them their rights. Face it, Trump is a constitutional disaster.
Trump is fine. These thugs are being silenced because everyone is outraged at their deranged calls for police officers to be rendered defenseless whenever a black person tries to murder them.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 09:00 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
If the president is trying to force the owners to carry out his unconstitutional desires to deny the players their free speech rights, then the government is just using a tool to deny players their rights, rather than doing it directly, an d that is a violation of the constitution..
No one is violating the Constitution here. The American people just aren't going to put up with these thugs and their calls for the murder of police officers.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 09:21 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
No party.

You do not listen to Keith Ellison. This is from May. Kind of out of touch, huh?

Quote:
Ellison Advocates For Elimination of National Borders

Eliminating a border means it is open. He is second in command of the DNC.
Quote:
Following the controversial interview, Ellison praised the idea of a universal basic income as a solution, saying the concept “has a lot of merit.”

He is a real nitwit, but running on stupid ideas he is a genius at.
http://alphanewsmn.com/ellison-advocates-for-elimination-of-national-borders/
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 10:09 pm
@coldjoint,
Wow! Why do we even bother with border patrol and immigration laws? Some people's ideas are wacky at best, and stupid on the face of it. Brexit is a good example of why open borders do not work.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 10:22 pm
https://www.redstate.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/hillary-crazy-eyes.gif
Killary 2020!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 10:29 pm
Quote:
Shocking Report: Mind Blowing Cost of Illegals Is Highest Ever…Numbers Released Show Huge Burden To States

Democrats want your money to support illegals that are killing Americans with regularity. Vote Democratic for higher taxes and more of a chance to be murdered, raped , robbed, or run over by a drunk that should not be here.
Quote:
Despite claims from pro-illegal immigration advocates that the aliens pay significant off-setting taxes back to federal, state and local treasuries, the Federation for American Immigration Reform report tallied just $19 billion, making the final hit to taxpayers about $116 billion.
State and local governments are getting ravaged by the costs, at over $88 billion. The federal government, by comparison, is getting off easy at $45 billion in costs for illegals.n.

https://100percentfedup.com/shocking-report-mind-blowing-cost-illegals-highest-ever-numbers-released-show-burden-state-feds-video/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 10:43 pm
[imj]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-32v3A3qTd7E/W1DiowxV2OI/AAAAAAABgzA/Y05mp9NhG_YNxl0A_70q0oNr1o_czY97QCLcBGAs/s640/90mimb_pc3yukTZh91w9qs8jo1_540.jpg[/img]
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 11:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Brexit is a good example of why open borders do not work.

But that would make all the other nations that stay in the EU good examples of why open borders do work. If I'm understanding your point, can't see the context because I have cj on ignore.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 11:10 pm
@hingehead,
Quote:

But that would make all the other nations that stay in the EU good examples of why open borders do work.

Have you seen what is going on in Europe? Multiculture is always a failure when one of those cultures is Islam. Those countries are now arresting their own citizens for speaking out about Islam.

It is a good example of what not to do and how really dangerous Islam is.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 11:17 pm
Quote:
I have cj on ignore.

I guess people just like to advertise that. Ignoring things is a progressive condition. They think they will disappear. It doesn't matter how many die in the inner cities or terror attacks, when they gain power those things will vanish. It does not work that way. And Hingehead is just another intolerant nobody. I hope he does not see this. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2018 12:55 am
https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/37612817_10155558464806905_7457052734781390848_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=a2999a561c09e1baec449d3cfc6c22e7&oe=5BCF4543
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2018 01:02 am
@hingehead,
When democrats talk of open borders they use it like it would be a nice "ideal" if we could have open borders, like, it would be nice if we did not have to lock our doors but, as long as there are republicans we must also lock our doors...
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2018 02:14 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Brexit is a good example of why open borders do not work.

No it's not. The UK was never part of the Schengen area. With the exception of Ireland/Northern Ireland there never has been an open border, All travellers arriving from mainland Europe have to go through passport control.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2018 03:07 am
@izzythepush,
The UK's Common Travel Area is not only with the Republic of Ireland but with the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, too.

Citizens from EU and EEA countries as well as those from Switzerland just got the freedom of movement privilege.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2018 03:12 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Those are still British possessions although not part of the UK itself. I don't think there ever was a passport requirement. I went to Guernsey with the school as a kid. I never had a passport back then, not even a temporary one.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2018 04:54 am
@izzythepush,
I was only referring to the "UK".

When I went to the UK as a child/youth, I used my ID-card instead of the passport. But got the entry/exit stamps on a larger "visitor's card" which I had to carry (folded, it didn't seem to be forbidden) with it.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2018 05:12 am
@Walter Hinteler,
When I went on a day trip to Boulogne, also with the school, (my mother was a terrible xenophobe who refused to go "abroad,") I had a temporary 1 year passport valid for Europe and that was about it. They don't do them any more.
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2018 07:59 am
@hingehead,
Quote hingehead:
Quote:
I have cj on ignore.
I applaud your effort to improve the general level of conversation on this website. People should consider following your fine example for a more enjoyable Able2KNow experience.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2018 09:16 am
@Blickers,
Quote:
People should consider following your fine example for a more enjoyable Able2KNow experience.

Let's see, if I put everyone on ignore but one progressive fool, like you for example, I would hear the same thing as if I had no one on ignore. Are you capable of realizing that you all say the same thing? I know it and a few others know there are no original thoughts from any of you.

So what you think is enjoyable is a biased group think. That has always entertained the uninformed and intolerant. I see it still does.